Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2012, 07:04 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(31-07-2012 01:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 08:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are all such rigid sandwich fundamentalists - just scary.

Did you know there are even people who don't cut their sandwiches at all?

Of course, we can all agree that the crust-trimmers are simply demented.

Just the other day I had an uncut sandwich. But my excuse was I put chips on my sandwich. I created a new rule: When I put chips on my sandwiches, I don't cut it.

I concur...nothing wrong with putting chips on a sandwich and not cutting it. Can we agree on this part of our sandwich dogma?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
31-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Yep - when the chips are down; ya go with the flow.

Cut or uncut ... like I said... variety is the spice of life. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-07-2012, 08:54 AM
(31-07-2012 07:04 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 01:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Just the other day I had an uncut sandwich. But my excuse was I put chips on my sandwich. I created a new rule: When I put chips on my sandwiches, I don't cut it.

I concur...nothing wrong with putting chips on a sandwich and not cutting it. Can we agree on this part of our sandwich dogma?

Egads, no! Chips in the sandwich is the depth of depravity. Have you no shame, sirs?
"Thou shalt not commingle the tuber and grain, for it is unclean." Morons 3:12

I will pray for your inedible sole.Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
31-07-2012, 09:43 AM
What... is that like the KJV translation... are there also unicorns eating these sandwiches? Dodgy

Cut, uncut, yes... even chips! I'm an adult, I'm not hurting anyone; I can experiment in the privacy of my own home, thank you very much. Sleepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-07-2012, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 10:04 AM by Chas.)
(31-07-2012 09:43 AM)kim Wrote:  What... is that like the KJV translation... are there also unicorns eating these sandwiches? Dodgy

Cut, uncut, yes... even chips! I'm an adult, I'm not hurting anyone; I can experiment in the privacy of my own home, thank you very much. Sleepy

You are blaspheming, woman! Shocking

The citation is from the the most holy of holies, The Book of Moron.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
31-07-2012, 10:10 AM
[Image: tongue0011.gif]

31-07-2012, 10:15 AM
(31-07-2012 10:10 AM)kim Wrote:  [Image: tongue0011.gif]

I know you mean that in the nicest possible way.Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-07-2012, 10:37 AM
(31-07-2012 08:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 07:04 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I concur...nothing wrong with putting chips on a sandwich and not cutting it. Can we agree on this part of our sandwich dogma?

Egads, no! Chips in the sandwich is the depth of depravity. Have you no shame, sirs?
"Thou shalt not commingle the tuber and grain, for it is unclean." Morons 3:12

I will pray for your inedible sole.Weeping

From the most holy Book of Floyd 4:16

A day will come when the black light blinkith, the dry feeling in your mouth shall drive you to the 7/11 but verily I say to thee, quenching liquid shall not be found there for it will be closed. A pernicious and terse man shall come forth. You will know him by his aversion to blending to the tuber and the grain. And he shall lead many astray from the placement of chips on their sandwich in their hour of need.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
31-07-2012, 10:39 AM
(31-07-2012 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 10:10 AM)kim Wrote:  [Image: tongue0011.gif]

I know you mean that in the nicest possible way.Yes

Well.. it was either that, or ---> [Image: tongue0002.gif]

Wink
I was thinking this morning; even though I don't participate in a lot of debate, this forum has helped me become more comfortable reasoning with Theists and their freaky shit. I find it's easier to iron out differences when that mid-ground is exposed and understood. It's not about giving up or winning... it's about agreement. I like that... I wonder if people get that?

Agreeing to disagree is often the only thing that stands between a cold heart and a hot head, and maybe it's the one thing that keeps each from picking up the nearest pistol for their own insane reason. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-07-2012, 10:47 AM
(31-07-2012 10:37 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  From the most holy Book of Floyd 4:16

A day will come when the black light blinkith, the dry feeling in your mouth shall drive you to the 7/11 but verily I say to thee, quenching liquid shall not be found there for it will be closed. A pernicious and terse man shall come forth. You will know him by his aversion to blending to the tuber and the grain. And he shall lead many astray from the placement of chips on their sandwich in their hour of need.

Sadcryface 7/11 closed? B but... it's never closed... it's 7/11!!

Now you're just makin' shit up to scare and manipulate.

I REBUKE THEE, DEMON!! Angry