Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(31-07-2012 10:39 AM)kim Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  I know you mean that in the nicest possible way.Yes

Well.. it was either that, or ---> [Image: tongue0002.gif]

Wink
I was thinking this morning; even though I don't participate in a lot of debate, this forum has helped me become more comfortable reasoning with Theists and their freaky shit. I find it's easier to iron out differences when that mid-ground is exposed and understood. It's not about giving up or winning... it's about agreement. I like that... I wonder if people get that?

Agreeing to disagree is often the only thing that stands between a cold heart and a hot head, and maybe it's the one thing that keeps each from picking up the nearest pistol for their own insane reason. Thumbsup

Nice, but this has to do with Cannabis and Sandwiches how?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-07-2012, 11:46 AM
(31-07-2012 10:37 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 08:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  Egads, no! Chips in the sandwich is the depth of depravity. Have you no shame, sirs?
"Thou shalt not commingle the tuber and grain, for it is unclean." Morons 3:12

I will pray for your inedible sole.Weeping

From the most holy Book of Floyd 4:16

A day will come when the black light blinkith, the dry feeling in your mouth shall drive you to the 7/11 but verily I say to thee, quenching liquid shall not be found there for it will be closed. A pernicious and terse man shall come forth. You will know him by his aversion to blending to the tuber and the grain. And he shall lead many astray from the placement of chips on their sandwich in their hour of need.

Preach it, Brother!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-07-2012, 11:53 AM
(31-07-2012 11:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 10:39 AM)kim Wrote:  Well.. it was either that, or ---> [Image: tongue0002.gif]

Wink
I was thinking this morning; even though I don't participate in a lot of debate, this forum has helped me become more comfortable reasoning with Theists and their freaky shit. I find it's easier to iron out differences when that mid-ground is exposed and understood. It's not about giving up or winning... it's about agreement. I like that... I wonder if people get that?

Agreeing to disagree is often the only thing that stands between a cold heart and a hot head, and maybe it's the one thing that keeps each from picking up the nearest pistol for their own insane reason. Thumbsup

Nice, but this has to do with Cannabis and Sandwiches how?

"Let he who is without derailment cast the first stone." Hallucinations 12:5

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
31-07-2012, 12:00 PM
(31-07-2012 11:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 11:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Nice, but this has to do with Cannabis and Sandwiches how?

"Let he who is without derailment cast the first stone." Hallucinations 12:5

I will pray about the proper interpretation of this passage, brother.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-07-2012, 12:07 PM
(31-07-2012 10:47 AM)kim Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 10:37 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  From the most holy Book of Floyd 4:16

A day will come when the black light blinkith, the dry feeling in your mouth shall drive you to the 7/11 but verily I say to thee, quenching liquid shall not be found there for it will be closed. A pernicious and terse man shall come forth. You will know him by his aversion to blending to the tuber and the grain. And he shall lead many astray from the placement of chips on their sandwich in their hour of need.

Sadcryface 7/11 closed? B but... it's never closed... it's 7/11!!

Now you're just makin' shit up to scare and manipulate.

I REBUKE THEE, DEMON!! Angry

My Dear Sister,

A closed 7/11 is but a pittance compared to the tribulations that await those that go astray form the true word. All who follow the Terse one mark my words!Angel

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
31-07-2012, 12:09 PM
(31-07-2012 12:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 11:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  "Let he who is without derailment cast the first stone." Hallucinations 12:5

I will pray about the proper interpretation of this passage, brother.

While you're at it, you might pray for inspiration in our chess game which you are less than 4 hours away from forfeiting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-07-2012, 01:29 PM
(31-07-2012 12:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 12:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I will pray about the proper interpretation of this passage, brother.

While you're at it, you might pray for inspiration in our chess game which you are less than 4 hours away from forfeiting.

Oh didn't I beat you already?

~Izel
31-07-2012, 01:30 PM
(31-07-2012 01:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 12:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  While you're at it, you might pray for inspiration in our chess game which you are less than 4 hours away from forfeiting.

Oh didn't I beat you already?

That was me!Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
31-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Holy fuck - I forgot all about CHESS! Oops. Angel farts ********** Angel ------------------------ Angel *************************** Angel-----------------Angel**************Angel ------------------------------ Angel *************** Angel ------------------- Angel*****************
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXX Evil_monster

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-07-2012, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 07:21 PM by aurora.)
Freakin hell, people! That's enough derailment Dodgy

Cannabis...YAY!!! HeartBowing

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post