Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
02-08-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(02-08-2012 05:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 05:04 PM)aurora Wrote:  My only rule is 'puff puff give, motherfucker'! Wink

I'd drive you nuts. I'm the worst bogart ever.

That's okay, I'd just sit on you and make you give it to me. The joint, that is! hehe

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
02-08-2012, 05:17 PM
(02-08-2012 05:14 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 05:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'd drive you nuts. I'm the worst bogart ever.

That's okay, I'd just sit on you and make you give it to me. The joint, that is! hehe

And if I withheld the joint, would I be punished? Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-08-2012, 05:19 PM
(02-08-2012 05:17 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 05:14 PM)aurora Wrote:  That's okay, I'd just sit on you and make you give it to me. The joint, that is! hehe

And if I withheld the joint, would I be punished? Wink

Fuck, yeh! In the worst way possible. Now let me think...Consider

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
02-08-2012, 10:34 PM
(02-08-2012 05:19 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 05:17 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And if I withheld the joint, would I be punished? Wink

Fuck, yeh! In the worst way possible. Now let me think...Consider

What's there to think? Just take the joint away from him, that would be the worst possible punishment.

Big Grin

And I have to correct myself, the safe-word "Oklahoma" was not from Borat, but Jackass. Preston and 2 hookers with whips...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
03-08-2012, 12:36 PM
A joint is just fine, actually a bloody great spliff is better....all the complex machinery was too much to deal with.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
So, then... where's the best (or most interesting) place that you've ever got stoned?

I mentioned elsewhere (Pink Floyd thread) that I scoffed a happy cake on Westminster Bridge. The rebel in me enjoyed the symbolism of doing it there, but it wasn't the best place I've ever done it.

That would be this:-

In 1996 I had a 12-day holiday in Egypt. It was a cruise up the Nile followed by a flight to Cairo, ending with the pyramids.

Now, I planned to have a smoke at the end of the trip, but wasn't confident that I could get some smokeables. I mean, sure, they smoke it there, but it is very frowned-upon in a Muslim country and I couldn't be confident that I could find someone willing to sell it to a tourist... or that I could trust in the quality and wouldn't be ripped-off.

So, on the way to the airport, I hid a small lump of resin under my watch strap. I was a bit nervous about sniffer dogs... and a resultant full-cavity body search, but I was happy that I wouldn't be caught with the substance itself as it was small enough to casually drop on the floor without being seen. All I needed was enough for one spliff.

Will-power held out and I left it untouched until the last full day of the holiday. I skinned-up before a group of us got a taxi from our hotel to Giza. We got on camels and horses (my ride was a camel), making a ride up to a nearby plateau.

And standing there, as the sun was setting, the 3 pyramids at Giza were lit up with the sunlight... the sand of the Sahara whistling between my toes... and me, smoking the best joint I've ever smoked, looking at the last remaining wonder of the world... getting very mellow indeed. Afterwards, a stoned me rode one of the horses back to the taxi; a very happy bunny, indeed.

Shy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Red Celt's post
06-08-2012, 02:59 AM
(05-08-2012 06:27 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  So, then... where's the best (or most interesting) place that you've ever got stoned?
Iraq.

Evil_monster

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
06-08-2012, 03:06 AM
(06-08-2012 02:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-08-2012 06:27 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  So, then... where's the best (or most interesting) place that you've ever got stoned?
Iraq.

Evil_monster

Were you in possession of a gun, at the time? I'm guessing you were in the military.

Cool
06-08-2012, 03:32 AM
I know a guy that was in Afghanistan and he got stoned in a Hummer, while holding a machine gun in the middle of the desert and smoking Afghani hashish. I've seen pictures that made my cry of jealousy.

As for myself ... 4 star luxury hotel? Meh, stupid. A speedboat? Not so special as Egypt... The top of the mountain? Nice, but... So what is the best place I had smoked... Hmmmmm...

Maybe here? This is an old hermit church of a sort, you need climbing equipment to climb in there.

[Image: 22153173.jpg]

The rest would include nature. So either river/sea and a speedboat, or mountains with 4x4 Lada Niva or your own feet.

Apparently, I need to go and find some interesting places, just to beat you guys.

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
06-08-2012, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 08:16 AM by Red Celt.)
Oh, I'm with you on the whole nature thing. My favourite smoking companion is David Attenborough... the natural world, when stoned, is such a wonderful thing.

Oh. Speaking of which (kinda) I seriously recommend this as a stoner companion. I don't know if anyone will follow my previous advice about the Passion soundtrack, but if you want a video backdrop to a good smoke... watch this. I hugely recommend it.

[Image: 220px-Baraka.jpg]

Baraka

My best nature experience would probably be on a Thai beach (Phuket) in the wee small hours of the night. Tiny sand crabs scuttering back and forth (Brownian-Motion like), sitting on the sand staring out towards the Indian Ocean... smoking some locally-purchased weed.