Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
17-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(16-08-2012 11:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: 424188_418212491578162_822198467_n.jpg]

That is one cool insect Thumbsup

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
19-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Im wondering what others spend a week/month on blazing????

Where I live the super skunk has been sold for £10 a gram for a very long time..... im lucky that I im very good friends with my supplier and he gives me old weights.

So I get 3.5 grams for £20 Thumbsup

I used to smoke an eighth every single day a few years back .... so I used to smoke about 25 grams and spend roughly £140 a week Shocking

Ive cut down massivley over the last few years.... Id say I smoke about 3 eighths a week now (10.5 grams....£60)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
19-08-2012, 09:06 AM
(19-08-2012 06:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im wondering what others spend a week/month on blazing????

Zero. And I'm getting a bit desperate/frustrated.

Any suggestions for finding a supplier in a town where you know nobody? I'm tempted to have a T-shirt made with a huge marijuana leaf on it. Above it: "I'm Buying". Below it: "You Selling?".

The only other alternative is to find someone trustworthy to send me some in the post now and again. My brother would do it now and again (on my birthday and at christmas) under protest (he's anti-drugs). A pouch of grass tucked inside a packet of rolling tobacco in a jiffy bag made me a very happy bunny, indeed. Sadly, he's living overseas most of the year, so that (rare) option isn't available. It was easy for him as our hometown has a ready supply of the stuff. My current town probably does, too, but how to find it...

I sometimes come to this thread just to remember what I'm missing. Weeping
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Official Cannabis Thread
(19-08-2012 09:06 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(19-08-2012 06:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im wondering what others spend a week/month on blazing????

Zero. And I'm getting a bit desperate/frustrated.

Any suggestions for finding a supplier in a town where you know nobody? I'm tempted to have a T-shirt made with a huge marijuana leaf on it. Above it: "I'm Buying". Below it: "You Selling?".

The only other alternative is to find someone trustworthy to send me some in the post now and again. My brother would do it now and again (on my birthday and at christmas) under protest (he's anti-drugs). A pouch of grass tucked inside a packet of rolling tobacco in a jiffy bag made me a very happy bunny, indeed. Sadly, he's living overseas most of the year, so that (rare) option isn't available. It was easy for him as our hometown has a ready supply of the stuff. My current town probably does, too, but how to find it...

I sometimes come to this thread just to remember what I'm missing. Weeping

The shirt idea sounds good.

In the US I'd recommend you just go to your local dive bar and ask around. If there's a young bartender, he's sure to know a connection.

I have it easy, I can go to a legal dispensary. Sometimes you can buy an eighth (3.5 grams) for $25, but I usually stick with the top shelf stuff for $40. And I'll get a gram of hash for $25 or $30. I go once or twice a month and usually spend between $70-$100 US, more if I pick up some edibles too.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Wow. I've been out of the buying-pot-loop for longer than I thought. I currently have two patients I grow for. I charge $150 per ounce to recover my costs. And it's the stuff dispensary owners skim from the top shelf stuff to keep for themselves! (just finished curing some Lemon Sour Deisel and some Confidential Cheese. Wow)

I also donate edibles to a really great cancer care program we have here. I make brownies that are not only killer strong, but you also that have virtually no "weed taste". It really works for patients with nausea, cuz it tastes normal, and takes a very small bite. I just heard from a friend that my brownies equal a double dose of regular ones, and those are selling for $15 to $20 each!? Crazy.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-08-2012, 04:59 PM
About 5 grams a week ($50) approx - I used to use way more. Getting old.....Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-08-2012, 05:00 PM
P.S......our dollar is pretty close to par with the US, so my numbers would be comparab
E to US currency. What's exchange on euros?

19-08-2012, 05:03 PM
(19-08-2012 04:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Wow. I've been out of the buying-pot-loop for longer than I thought. I currently have two patients I grow for. I charge $150 per ounce to recover my costs. And it's the stuff dispensary owners skim from the top shelf stuff to keep for themselves! (just finished curing some Lemon Sour Deisel and some Confidential Cheese. Wow)

I also donate edibles to a really great cancer care program we have here. I make brownies that are not only killer strong, but you also that have virtually no "weed taste". It really works for patients with nausea, cuz it tastes normal, and takes a very small bite. I just heard from a friend that my brownies equal a double dose of regular ones, and those are selling for $15 to $20 each!? Crazy.

Okay, here I come Canada!!!! Thumbsup (fuck me! $150 an ounce)

19-08-2012, 05:08 PM
(19-08-2012 05:03 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(19-08-2012 04:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Wow. I've been out of the buying-pot-loop for longer than I thought. I currently have two patients I grow for. I charge $150 per ounce to recover my costs. And it's the stuff dispensary owners skim from the top shelf stuff to keep for themselves! (just finished curing some Lemon Sour Deisel and some Confidential Cheese. Wow)

Okay, here I come Canada!!!! Thumbsup (fuck me! $150 an ounce)

I don't think that's street prices though. I don't really even make anything on that. I do it because I like to help people out, and my payoff is that I get to have as much top shelf as I want for nothing. Law here says a lisenced grower can't make a profit. It's a charitable endeavor only.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
19-08-2012, 05:14 PM
(19-08-2012 05:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(19-08-2012 05:03 PM)aurora Wrote:  Okay, here I come Canada!!!! Thumbsup (fuck me! $150 an ounce)

I don't think that's street prices though. I don't really even make anything on that. I do it because I like to help people out, and my payoff is that I get to have as much top shelf as I want for nothing. Law here says a lisenced grower can't make a profit. It's a charitable endeavor only.

That makes sense. It's great you're helping people. I wish that would happen for the sick people here in Oz.
There's so many things about Canada that are awesome. I often ask my buddy, Dee (who comes from Toronto), why would you want to live here...

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post