Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(22-08-2012 10:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  I used to scrape the bong and smoke the resin..... dont do it anymore caus I dont think its worth the tingle of a tingle buzz Blink

We used to fill the bong up with Jack Daniel's and drink it when it looked like coffee. That didn't tingle; the floor, kinda tingled. Angel

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Ya, we used to clean our bongs with vodka. Strain out the chunky bits with a coffee filter, and voila! The nastiest, grossest, tincture you'll ever have.

.....but it worked.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
22-08-2012, 05:26 PM
HoC, hoot for repping me.

22-08-2012, 05:50 PM
(22-08-2012 10:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  I used to scrape the bong and smoke the resin..... dont do it anymore caus I dont think its worth the tingle of a tingle buzz Blink

Yep, we used to do that too! Yuck Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
23-08-2012, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 03:18 AM by Filox.)
You people are disgusting. The worst thing I smoked was when I ran out of cigarettes, so I would pick up the already smoked leftovers and used that little tobacco that was left. That shit was nasty, but once you light it up, it becomes normal, more or less.

I know, I know, I could smoke without tobacco, but that is even worse for me, never could get used to clean pot, without tobacco.

P.S.

Holly crap, look at this guy, he is painting with cannabis smoke. WTF?!

http://fernandodelarocque.blogspot.com/

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
23-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Pet peeve.....looking at the bong and thinking, "ya, there's one more hoot in that bowl" and discovering it's all ash so you just suck up a bunch of lighter fluid.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
23-08-2012, 05:56 PM
I used to hate it when you were in the middle of a pipe and some bastard would make you laugh! Blowing through the pipe and having bong water all over your lap isn't very cool... Dodgy

23-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Lmao! That made me think of a short story my brother wrote years ago. I'm gonna try to find it......

23-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Couldn't find it. But that may be caused by the banana muffin I ate a little while ago.

In fact, I think I shouldn't post in any other thread that this one for the rest of the night.

23-08-2012, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 08:59 PM by aurora.)
I remember once a few of us were trying out the old 'bucket' bong. We had it up on a bench (I can't remember why) and one of my mates got up on the bench to 'partake' and slipped. She fell on the floor and as she was holding on to it, the bucket decided to follow...all over her and all over my friends mum's floor! We laughed so hard we nearly shat ourselves. There were bits of crap from the bong water all over her face!
Oh, the good ol' times hehe

[+] 3 users Like aurora's post