Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
(23-08-2012 07:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Couldn't find it. But that may be caused by the banana muffin I ate a little while ago.

In fact, I think I shouldn't post in any other thread that this one for the rest of the night.

I hear ya brother.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
This post is inspired by the mixing of a variety of substances whilst watching Apocalypse Now. If I'm becoming more interested and open to taking LSD, does that mean the age old adage that pot is a gateway drug has come true? Hypothetically speaking. No really. I mean it. Come on, you can trust me. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-08-2012, 12:23 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(22-08-2012 05:50 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  I used to scrape the bong and smoke the resin..... dont do it anymore caus I dont think its worth the tingle of a tingle buzz Blink

Yep, we used to do that too! Yuck Dodgy

Wow, this reminds me... I used to have a little stash pipe. The thing came all apart - each part would unscrew and there were at least 4 parts; bowl, mouth piece, another part for two sets of screens, and the center section had a short, fat, hollow barrel.

It was supposed to be a hollow chamber for the smoke to curl around and "cool" before it got to the mouth piece. I would stick a bud in there or some hash, with the thought that the smoke would flow through it and become naturally "fortified". It wasn't bad, but I don't think I really noticed much, I was just doing it for "a rainy day".

Then, several months later, when I knew I would be broke... I knew I still had my stash... which was super "fortified". It was the best of the best since I would always offer friends to use my pipe to check out their "primo" shit. Those friends always wondered why I would be so excited to get to New Years Eve or Independence day. Special occasions require special celebrations. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
28-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Shiiiit Kim, that is a brilliant idea. Have a rep.

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Erxy on acid... see what atheism does to ya? Hobo

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Official Cannabis Thread
(28-08-2012 07:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Erxy on acid... see what atheism does to ya? Hobo

Erxy was on a few things that night which made acid sound like a good thing. It doesn't sound as appealing now. Unsure

~Izel
28-08-2012, 07:17 AM
(28-08-2012 07:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 07:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Erxy on acid... see what atheism does to ya? Hobo

Erxy was on a few things that night which made acid sound like a good thing. It doesn't sound as appealing now. Unsure

I can think of a few points in my life where "Seemed like a good idea at the time" would apply.Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2012, 08:29 AM
(28-08-2012 07:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Hey Erx, you just ask what you need to know, Filox will tell you a story...

Big Grin

As for the weed being a gateway into other drugs, no, then tobacco and alcohol should be first. For me it is the opposite, because of the weed I do not take any other drugs anymore.

Why don't you tell us what "other stuff" did you try, along with my favorite movie Apocalypse?

Have another look here, this will help you want more LSD...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Does everyone on this forum smoke pot?
28-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
(28-08-2012 04:47 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Does everyone on this forum smoke pot?

No.

~Izel