Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
13-09-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(13-09-2012 07:56 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Dregs dunt medify me thot proshess, shlemmy.
A giraffe, but thanks for asking.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Lol Stark Raving.
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
19-09-2012, 11:28 AM
She didnt exactly smoke much but even so quite a statement........

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-09-2012, 11:49 AM
I have a question for you more experienced guys, my sister says that smoking gives her a headache and makes her feel sick. As far as I know she has tried bad and good weed so we're not sure about blaming the quality. Is it like a weird reaction or is it normal for some people?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
19-09-2012, 12:55 PM
(19-09-2012 11:49 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I have a question for you more experienced guys, my sister says that smoking gives her a headache and makes her feel sick. As far as I know she has tried bad and good weed so we're not sure about blaming the quality. Is it like a weird reaction or is it normal for some people?

Brain chemistry often differs from person to person, so not everyone is going to have the exact same response. So it's possible she just gets headaches from weed. But it might also have to do with the act of smoking it rather than using a vaporizer or cooking with it.

I have sometimes noticed a slight headache if I smoked all day and into the night. Fortunately the headache goes away if I smoke even more. Sadly I don't do that as much as I probably should. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-09-2012, 01:09 PM
(19-09-2012 12:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 11:49 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I have a question for you more experienced guys, my sister says that smoking gives her a headache and makes her feel sick. As far as I know she has tried bad and good weed so we're not sure about blaming the quality. Is it like a weird reaction or is it normal for some people?

Brain chemistry often differs from person to person, so not everyone is going to have the exact same response. So it's possible she just gets headaches from weed. But it might also have to do with the act of smoking it rather than using a vaporizer or cooking with it.

I have sometimes noticed a slight headache if I smoked all day and into the night. Fortunately the headache goes away if I smoke even more. Sadly I don't do that as much as I probably should. Consider

Yeah my question went along those lines, we can't test her brain chemistry though, so popular knowledge will have to suffice.

I doubt it's because of the smoking, we're both smokers (tobacco) so we're used to the smoke in our bodies :/

19-09-2012, 01:23 PM
(19-09-2012 12:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brain chemistry often differs from person to person...

What's this often shit? I'm John Cantor 3:22EST. Won't be speaking to the same guy, in a minute. Cool

I don't know why peeps don't get that shit. We need a Gideon's Tao in every room... Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
(19-09-2012 01:09 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 12:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brain chemistry often differs from person to person, so not everyone is going to have the exact same response. So it's possible she just gets headaches from weed. But it might also have to do with the act of smoking it rather than using a vaporizer or cooking with it.

Yeah my question went along those lines, we can't test her brain chemistry though, so popular knowledge will have to suffice.

I doubt it's because of the smoking, we're both smokers (tobacco) so we're used to the smoke in our bodies :/

Maybe you should try Filox's method of combining with tobacco.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-09-2012, 01:30 PM
(19-09-2012 01:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 01:09 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Yeah my question went along those lines, we can't test her brain chemistry though, so popular knowledge will have to suffice.

Maybe you should try Filox's method of combining with tobacco.

oh ok, that could be a useful, I'll convey the idea Tongue

19-09-2012, 03:37 PM
When I was younger I would get a headache and feel a little nauseous when I smoked weed. Didn't smoke for a couple years, then when I decided to have a hoot again, all that shit didn't happen anymore.

Once in a while, if I take a huge hit, I'll still get a bit queasy, but I suspect it's from the sudden and strong vertigo that comes with a big hoot. I learned to just sit back and ignore it, since it passes in just a couple minutes. Now I don't even notice that. My tolerance is pretty high, but even with an infrequent smoker, it may all still be relevant, just on a smaller scale.

Tell her to try smoking a single hoot, split into three. So several small hoots instead of one big one. Alternatively, perhaps her body just doesn't agree with the herb.

So many cats, so few good recipes.