Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
19-09-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
I believe a good part of her problem is that she prefers alcohol, but that's hard to justify to everyone so she just exaggerates a bit the symptoms to kill the discussion Tongue

oddly enough she can't have hangovers Confused

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2012, 07:17 AM
I wish I had some medicinal marijuana....just sayin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-09-2012, 02:23 PM
(20-09-2012 07:17 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I wish I had some medicinal marijuana....just sayin

Next time you're in Seattle, I'll be happy to hook a brother up. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-09-2012, 04:30 PM
How do you like your nugs?

There's a lot to be said for bag appeal; seeing that perfect ounce where all the nugs seem to be the same size, coated in tricomes, and a perfect mix of green and red.

But once you are face to face with a single nug, what do you want to see? Should it be big? Small? Rock hard dense? A little airy with thin stems? What are the colors you most like to see? (the emerald greens and light colored hairs of a white widow strain, or the lime green with lots of crimson hairs right down to the center of the bud). Do you like to see a closely trimmed bud, or something with a little sugar leaf left on do show off formation?

What do you love to see?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Dense & green with lots of crimson hairs all over scattered amongst the teeny emerald green and light colored hairs, and little leaves sticking out all around... like a mini decorated Christmas tree.
I have no idea how that would effect taste or uh, effect - but they seem so beautiful that way. Perfect, natural, and robust. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-09-2012, 04:52 PM
(25-09-2012 04:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Dense & green with lots of crimson hairs all over scattered amongst the teeny emerald green and light colored hairs, and little leaves sticking out all around... like a mini decorated Christmas tree.
I have no idea how that would effect taste or uh, effect - but they seem so beautiful that way. Perfect, natural, and robust. Shy

GRAMMAR NAZI!

What's a nug?

"...how that would affect taste or uh, effect"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Light green, white hairs, fluffy and smells like cat pee pee! Not a fan of 'dense'.
Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
25-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Chas, nug=nugget=bud..the bud is actually a clump of wee little flowers, all growing from a single node.

I prefer the sweeter aromas. Probably what makes Ultimate among my faves. Smells like strawberries....not a candy type smell, but the actual fruit. Plus it doesn't smoke sweet. It's more of a peppery flavor, especially on the out. Yum.

I'm with Rora on the dense part. Not sure why everyone I know finds it so appealing. I don't want some wispy bid, but when it's rock hard dense it's a pain to grind, balls up too easily and fucks up joints, and is difficult to properly cure. Give me a firm, but light bud, that I can squeeze down to a little over half it's original size between my fingers.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-09-2012, 06:44 PM
(25-09-2012 05:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Chas, nug=nugget=bud..the bud is actually a clump of wee little flowers, all growing from a single node.

I prefer the sweeter aromas. Probably what makes Ultimate among my faves. Smells like strawberries....not a candy type smell, but the actual fruit. Plus it doesn't smoke sweet. It's more of a peppery flavor, especially on the out. Yum.

I'm with Rora on the dense part. Not sure why everyone I know finds it so appealing. I don't want some wispy bid, but when it's rock hard dense it's a pain to grind, balls up too easily and fucks up joints, and is difficult to properly cure. Give me a firm, but light bud, that I can squeeze down to a little over half it's original size between my fingers.

Yep, the medium density is the way to go as it seems to almost expand when mulled up. Yum

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
26-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Well ive not smoked anything now for over a week. Im doing it through choice because I think ive been disrespecting it and abusing it for a very vey long time... hence why im posting at different times caus im trying to regain a natural sleep pattern.

Not sure if I will ever smoke again like I used to TBH.... which is sad because its like saying goodbye to an old friend. Im not sure if I can control and regulate myself with it though Confused

Some of my mates think im being silly and some of them agree with what im doing. Out of respect for my wishes they havent been offering me any even though the temptation to ask them is massive.

I think in the long term future when I feel ready I may partake if somebody offers me some.... but buying it for myself, no.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.