• 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
What happens when you eat cannabis?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
(06-11-2012 04:33 PM)Magoo Wrote:  What happens when you eat cannabis?

Try it. You'll like it!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Lol Magoo.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Official Cannabis Thread

You kinda have to experience it to really know, but basically edibles take longer to take effect, but once they do, the effect lasts longer and you'll feel it more in your body instead of your head. Sort of.

For people who actually use weed for pain, it's a much better way to use it. Plus no harsh smoke in the lungs. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-11-2012, 05:56 PM
You get verbal diarrhea then you get foam mouth and feel the urge to hump everyone's leg. About an hour later you want to go fishing and kill everything in sight. Then you sleep for 10 days straight! Oh..no, hang on that's what happens SOME people partake in LSD.
Sorry

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
06-11-2012, 06:25 PM
(06-11-2012 05:56 PM)aurora Wrote:  
You get verbal diarrhea then you get foam mouth and feel the urge to hump everyone's leg. About an hour later you want to go fishing and kill everything in sight. Then you sleep for 10 days straight! Oh..no, hang on that's what happens SOME people partake in LSD.
Sorry
The voice of experience? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Lol "drugs are bad" Magoo.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 06:36 PM
(06-11-2012 06:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 05:56 PM)aurora Wrote:  You get verbal diarrhea then you get foam mouth and feel the urge to hump everyone's leg. About an hour later you want to go fishing and kill everything in sight. Then you sleep for 10 days straight! Oh..no, hang on that's what happens SOME people partake in LSD.
Sorry
The voice of experience? Consider
No, observation

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
06-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Okay, mrs. Raving is home, which means launch time is In ten minutes. For Magoos benefit, I will provide a play by play as the evening progresses. That is, if I remember. You guys gotta keep responding so this thread pops up on my new posts.

The Brownie:

fairly basic, from scratch, brownie recipe. Makes a dense, moist, sweet brownie, with lots of coco powder to make em super chocolatey.

Recipe calls for 1/2 cup butter, so..........infused 1/2 cup butter with 2g oil. Oil is simply the resins from the plant extracted. It's better for smoking because it removes all the unnessecary plant matter, hence less smoke to deliver the same THC. But cooking is where oil REALLY shines. Since all the chlorophyll is also removed, all that bad taste stays out of your cooking. Plus, since the oil is already decarbed, there's no need to simmer it in the butter for ridiculous amounts of time. Just melt the butter in a double boiler, add oil, stir til it's all melted together, and you're done.

The Result:

An amazing brownie, even without the cannabis. Because it's a sweet recipe that's heavy on coco, there is virtually no trace of "cannabis taste". The aftertaste has a very slight mintiness to it, which I really like. Otherwise, just a tasty treat.

I've eaten well today, but not excessively. Had a meal about a half hour ago, so the ole digestive system is running at full ahead. Therefore I suspect the brownie to kick in a little sooner than normal. For me normal is around an hour to hour fifteen, so I'm thinking 45 minutes for this one to hit me.

..........FYI, I ate the brownie right away so I could describe it, so hopefully I'll post again here soon.

Big Grin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
06-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
And are you doing this without any additional smokage of the doobage?

~Izel