Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
I will likely have a few hoots throughout the evening. Let's remember, I don't have the tolerance I did as a teenager. Wink

K, so I lost track of time a little (surprise surprise), but I'm here now! *the peasants rejoice!*

Them some strong brownies. I am officially brown. Starting out as a very energetic high. Feeling very into my music, just kinda puttering around. No munchies yet, but I know they're coming and now is the perfect time to get some goodies ready. Gonna make a salad as soon as I'm done this post.

Really just feeling great. Got a permanent grin, and feel like I'm on the verge of the giggles. The giggles are, by FAR, the best part of cannabis. Just so fun........

Dunno what else to tell......questions?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
(06-11-2012 07:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I will likely have a few hoots throughout the evening. Let's remember, I don't have the tolerance I did as a teenager. Wink

K, so I lost track of time a little (surprise surprise), but I'm here now! *the peasants rejoice!*

Them some strong brownies. I am officially brown. Starting out as a very energetic high. Feeling very into my music, just kinda puttering around. No munchies yet, but I know they're coming and now is the perfect time to get some goodies ready. Gonna make a salad as soon as I'm done this post.

Really just feeling great. Got a permanent grin, and feel like I'm on the verge of the giggles. The giggles are, by FAR, the best part of cannabis. Just so fun........

Dunno what else to tell......questions?

Sounds like a great evening, my friend. Enjoy!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Just spent (no idea how long) having a serious nitrous oxide leak.

Mrs. R says to tell you guys my "capacity to follow conversation is severely diminished."

06-11-2012, 09:36 PM
(06-11-2012 09:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Mrs. R says to tell you guys my "capacity to follow conversation is severely diminished."
I don't get it. What's different than any other night?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Woo hoo! Washington state is legal!!! Congrats Erxy!

[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-11-2012, 12:04 AM
So who's taking a road trip to Washington?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
07-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Woohoo!! Colorado just went legal too... and they are right next door do me. 10 hour drive and I'll be sitting in the nearest land of legal doobage.

I'll need to put on a sweater and gas up the buggy. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Washington and Colorado went legal! You lucky bastards. You lucky, lucky bastards. Can you imagine the income from tourism in the next year or two? I guess you will see for yourself. And thank you, you are showing the way for the rest of the world countries.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Official Cannabis Thread
(07-11-2012 12:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  Washington and Colorado went legal! You lucky bastards. You lucky, lucky bastards. Can you imagine the income from tourism in the next year or two? I guess you will see for yourself. And thank you, you are showing the way for the rest of the world countries.

You're welcome. It was my vote and my influence on 2 co-workers to vote for it!

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-11-2012, 08:11 AM
(07-11-2012 12:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 12:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  Washington and Colorado went legal! You lucky bastards. You lucky, lucky bastards. Can you imagine the income from tourism in the next year or two? I guess you will see for yourself. And thank you, you are showing the way for the rest of the world countries.

You're welcome. It was my vote and my influence on 2 co-workers to vote for it!
A statue of Erxy in a public spot is called for. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post