Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Scooby Snax are a synergistic blend of special herbs and our venerable Magic Mushrooms.
Each tablet contains:
• 0.6g Magic Mushrooms
• Korean Red Ginseng Powder
• Mua Huang
• Ginko Biloba
• Organic Peony Root
The high is uplifting and positive. You'll be tripping out, as you would from straight mushrooms, however you will also have energy and be alert to the wonderment of all that is happening around you!
Perfect for outdoor festivals, concerts, camping, or just chilling with your buds!
As Scooby Snax come in tablet form, they are also perfect for those who don't like the taste of mushrooms, and/or want to regulate their dosage (ie. know how much you are consuming at a time - something that can be difficult to figure out with regular mushrooms unless you have a scale).
Recommended dosage is 1-2 tablets. We recommend you take one tablet and see how it affects you over the course of a few hours before taking more.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
29-11-2012, 02:14 PM
(29-11-2012 02:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Scooby Snax are a synergistic blend of special herbs and our venerable Magic Mushrooms.
Each tablet contains:
• 0.6g Magic Mushrooms
• Mua Huang
• Ginko Biloba
• Organic Peony Root
The high is uplifting and positive. You'll be tripping out, as you would from straight mushrooms, however you will also have energy and be alert to the wonderment of all that is happening around you!
Perfect for outdoor festivals, concerts, camping, or just chilling with your buds!
As Scooby Snax come in tablet form, they are also perfect for those who don't like the taste of mushrooms, and/or want to regulate their dosage (ie. know how much you are consuming at a time - something that can be difficult to figure out with regular mushrooms unless you have a scale).
Recommended dosage is 1-2 tablets. We recommend you take one tablet and see how it affects you over the course of a few hours before taking more.

The best recipe ever Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-11-2012, 05:00 PM
(29-11-2012 02:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Scooby Snax are a synergistic blend of special herbs and our venerable Magic Mushrooms.
Each tablet contains:
• 0.6g Magic Mushrooms
• Mua Huang
• Ginko Biloba
• Organic Peony Root

Are you taking orders? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-11-2012, 05:03 PM
(29-11-2012 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
Each tablet contains:
• 0.6g Magic Mushrooms
• Mua Huang
• Ginko Biloba
• Organic Peony Root

Are you taking orders? Consider
No no. Just pasted in the snippet from their description.

Just visiting.

-SR
30-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Holly shit, holly shit, that shit sounds EPIC. Although, I would need at least 4-5 of those babies, but damn, I would use it on a regular, day-to-day bases. Loves me some nature shit...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
08-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Lollipop made with 100mg of hash oil...my oh my...maybe it's a good thing I didn't buy the 200mg since it kicked in right as I got home. Cool

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Oh Great and Powerful O...

Oops, forgot where I was for a second.

So, Stark,
I've seen some YouTube vids suggesting you grind your weed before vaping. Does grinding it do anything different than not?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Lol Erxomai.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Sorry Erx, missed that...

Grinding has both good and bad aspects.
Good: grinding allows air to get at more of the tricomes. When the air is hot enough to vaporize those tasty little trics, like in a vaporizer (I set mine at 190C) you get more, since in a densely packed bowl, some of the THC will be burned because the bud will start to combust, resulting in higher temps, thus degrading THC. Just don't grind it to dust, since then it will compact on it's own. A nice, fluffy grind is what you're after.

Bad: grinding allows air to get at more of the tricomes. (see what I did there?) THC, along with all the other cannabinoids in the resin, will slowly evaporate, even at room temp. So if you have a bunch of ground up weed sitting around, it will get weaker (and harsher) over time.

Moral of the story: Yes, grind your bud before vaporizing. But only grind enough for one session at a time (or at least just enough for that day). Weed is best stored as solid nugs. Weed is best smoked ground up.

Pro-tip: no matter what method you use, always remove as much stem as possible. The stems combust at higher temps, raising the overall temp of the weed, whether you're smoking or vaping. Ground weed, with all the stem removed, burns cooler, preserving precious THC, and provides a smoother smoke overall.

Just visiting.

-SR
11-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
It's a good thing I didn't wait for your answer. Dodgy