Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
I never realized the stems aren't good for vaping. Good to know. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
I wouldn't be using the stems for anything, man... fucks your throat.

Anyway... I found the plus side to being allergic to dairy... I do a lot of my own food, because so much stuff has milk in it, but it also gave me a chance to experiment with recipes a bit. So, I have been cooking tons of stuff with weed recently. It instantly makes all this work worthwhile. Wink

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
(11-12-2012 05:30 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I wouldn't be using the stems for anything, man... fucks your throat.

Anyway... I found the plus side to being allergic to dairy... I do a lot of my own food, because so much stuff has milk in it, but it also gave me a chance to experiment with recipes a bit. So, I have been cooking tons of stuff with weed recently. It instantly makes all this work worthwhile. Wink

Soak stems in vodka. Age, strain, drink.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-12-2012, 05:46 PM
(11-12-2012 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 05:30 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I wouldn't be using the stems for anything, man... fucks your throat.

Soak stems in vodka. Age, strain, drink.
Only problem is, you're not doing much else than making your vodka taste like weed. There are very few cannabinoids in the stem, and even fewer psychoactive ones.

One gram of bud has roughly (of course there's a lot of variables, but generally speaking...) four times the cannabinoids than a whole ounce of stems. And again, the psychoactive cannabinoids greatly favor the bud. (some argue that the stem has no THC at all, but trust me, I've seen tricomes growing on stem first hand. Not much at all, but it does happen.)

Even for the smoker on a tight budget, the best use for stem is kindling to start a fire.

If you're gonna make green dragon, use the good stuff. You deserve it.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
21-12-2012, 08:29 PM
i love pot.. its great. my favorite thing about pot is...um, i forget.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
22-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Official Cannabis Thread
(21-12-2012 08:29 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  i love pot.. its great. my favorite thing about pot is...um, i forget.

I was going to laugh at your post, but I can't remember why.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-12-2012, 05:33 PM
(22-12-2012 01:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 08:29 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  i love pot.. its great. my favorite thing about pot is...um, i forget.

I was going to laugh at your post, but I can't remember why.
what post?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
22-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Sugar cookies with cannabis icing. Best. Christmas treat. Ever.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
22-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Official Cannabis Thread
(22-12-2012 05:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sugar cookies with cannabis icing. Best. Christmas treat. Ever.

Yum. I was thinking about doing that, but smoked my weed too quickly. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-12-2012, 06:21 PM
(22-12-2012 06:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 05:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sugar cookies with cannabis icing. Best. Christmas treat. Ever.

Yum. I was thinking about doing that, but smoked my weed too quickly. Big Grin
That usually happens to me... I think of wonderful ways to use it, but just end up smoking too much of it to be of any use, meaning I just have to smoke the rest. Tongue

I did put some in my homemade mincemeat pies this week, because I have had a cold and have been unable to smoke. Big Grin

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post