Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
09-01-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Nami, please don't pollute this thread. You and your thoughts are not welcome here. You have plenty of elbow room in the rest of the forum.

TTA members, PLEASE do not respond to Nami or any other trolls in this forum section. NO REPLIES whatsoever, gives trolls nothing to do. So at least in here, ignore them completely, regardless of what they say.

If you're having a hard time resisting the urge, go have a hoot!

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Hope your request works...memba this?

We don't close or delete threads just because the OP no longer wishes to discuss the topic. On this forum no one "owns" the threads they start. They are always free to end their part in the discussion, but just because they no longer wish to discuss the matter doesn't mean we take away everyone else's voice.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-01-2013, 07:27 PM
(09-01-2013 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hope your request works...memba this?

We don't close or delete threads just because the OP no longer wishes to discuss the topic. On this forum no one "owns" the threads they start. They are always free to end their part in the discussion, but just because they no longer wish to discuss the matter doesn't mean we take away everyone else's voice.
Out of context. This conversation is still alive & thriving, and the OP isn't asking for the thread or all prior comments to be deleted, nor is he asking for everyone else to move on & quit talking about it.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
09-01-2013, 07:28 PM
I watched a Horizon episode from the BBC and they gave several warnings about Cannabis. It's reported to have 1 death per year.

I think I'm going to stop entering vehicles now. Confused

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-01-2013, 08:52 PM
(09-01-2013 07:28 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I watched a Horizon episode from the BBC and they gave several warnings about Cannabis. It's reported to have 1 death per year.

No kidding. Whenever someone says, "pots dangerous" I,d like to reply with, "staying at home and growing some bud is probably the safest thing you can do!" lol

Just visiting.

-SR
09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
(09-01-2013 08:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 07:28 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I watched a Horizon episode from the BBC and they gave several warnings about Cannabis. It's reported to have 1 death per year.

No kidding. Whenever someone says, "pots dangerous" I,d like to reply with, "staying at home, smoking, eating and growing some bud is probably the safest thing you can do!" lol
Fixed Wink

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
13-01-2013, 07:58 PM
(09-01-2013 03:34 PM)Vera Wrote:  No, it is not. Nothing is wrong, all is subjective. There, I spared you the effort of typing ('cause you're clearly not thinking either anyway.)

I'm as non-congruent as you are.
13-01-2013, 07:59 PM
(09-01-2013 06:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Nami, please don't pollute this thread. You and your thoughts are not welcome here. You have plenty of elbow room in the rest of the forum.

TTA members, PLEASE do not respond to Nami or any other trolls in this forum section. NO REPLIES whatsoever, gives trolls nothing to do. So at least in here, ignore them completely, regardless of what they say.

If you're having a hard time resisting the urge, go have a hoot!
Why am I not allowed to cite my views on those who take drugs?
13-01-2013, 08:01 PM
(13-01-2013 07:59 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Why am I not allowed to cite my views on those who take drugs?

You are. I'm not gonna put a gun to anyone's head and make them listen though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-01-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't care who listens. It's a free world, and anything goes.

If me saying those who takes drugs are losers is "wounding", don't be so sensitive.