Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
godfuckingdamnit.

I just posted something about cannibals on a thread causing me to once again, misread the title of this one. Dodgy

The neighbors' rabid kids are finally silent; they must have finally been hauled off to christeeland for their rituals. The littlest psychos need rabbit shaped sugary amphetamines because they just aren't confused enough by the celebration of brutalizing a human being to death only to have the guilt haunt everyone for thousands of years so they make up stories that they were visited by casper the friendly Jew.

Guess I'd rather be in Colorado.
Shit, I miss John Denver; he'd love to know CO went legal - he was quite the stoner. Shy He used to hang with Carl Sagan.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
31-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Hey, hey! I love this thread but I'm sure as hell not gonna come in here and talk to myself Drinking Beverage

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
31-03-2013, 07:08 PM
My problem is - out of sight, out of mind. If it's not on the first couple of pages of new posts, I forget about it.

Unless of course, someone mentions cannibals, then I actually track the fucker down. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Cannibals.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-03-2013, 07:18 PM
(31-03-2013 07:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Cannibals.

Deserter! Drinking Beverage

31-03-2013, 07:20 PM
(31-03-2013 07:18 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 07:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Cannibals.

Deserter! Drinking Beverage

Whatevs

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-03-2013, 07:25 PM
(31-03-2013 07:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 07:18 PM)aurora Wrote:  Deserter! Drinking Beverage

Whatevs

Is that all you got? C'mon Smile

31-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh hey...anyone ever heard of the mango effect? Mangoes as well as several other foods are said to enhance the effects of weed. Can't find much science to back it up, so I decided to experiment. Mangoes are in season and although I hate buying fruit from a different country (not a sustainable practice) I am addicted, so it is my indulgence. Needless to say, I am taking my experiment quite seriously. Eating lots of mango (I LOVE mango) and smoking lots of weed (I LOVE weed) really is a wonderful way to further our knowledge of such an amazing healing herb. Danchathink?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
31-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I leave the herb to you experts but I have recently developed a passion for mango nectar...there's only one place I can buy it and it's not always available so the other day I bought extra! I mix it in my iced tea, pretty heavy on the nectar first thing in the morning then less later on. Love it and I like that what I am using is 100% mango and not other juices. Good stuff.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-03-2013, 08:47 PM
(31-03-2013 08:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Oh hey...anyone ever heard of the mango effect? Mangoes as well as several other foods are said to enhance the effects of weed. Can't find much science to back it up, so I decided to experiment. Mangoes are in season and although I hate buying fruit from a different country (not a sustainable practice) I am addicted, so it is my indulgence. Needless to say, I am taking my experiment quite seriously. Eating lots of mango (I LOVE mango) and smoking lots of weed (I LOVE weed) really is a wonderful way to further our knowledge of such an amazing healing herb. Danchathink?

Report your results, stat! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post