Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
20-04-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
I've got incense and the lava lamp going with a Floyd concert on TV via the youtubes.

Life is good, my friends. Stay REALLY THIRSTY!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-04-2013, 11:59 PM
What state are you in?
Nevermind.... I think I know Wink

I mean, what State do you 'live' in?

I heard a great joke; In Washington they legalized marijuana and gay marriage on the same day. The justified this by saying that all faggots should be stoned.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
21-04-2013, 12:01 AM
(20-04-2013 11:59 PM)Heathen Wrote:  What state are you in?
Nevermind.... I think I know Wink

I mean, what State do you live in?

I heard a great joke; In Washington they legalized marijuana and gay marriage on the same day. The justified this by saying that all faggots should be stoned.

Yeah, I live near Seattle. Election Day was epic here. But I already have a medical authorization so that's great because even though it's legal, they haven't figured out the state should sell it yet.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh Zeus! If David Gilmore's guitar solos give me a chub, does that make me gay? Consider

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin

~Izel
21-04-2013, 12:18 AM
David Gilmour? Well, ya, you get a pass on that from me, man.

Washington State! That was a pretty good guess, eh?

I've been following the progress in some States recently. They're still sorting out the legal aspects of State vs Federal law but things seem to moving in a good direction. Most of us up here believe that weed would be legal in Canada if not for pressure from the US Feds. Good to see progress in the more enlightened places. Hopefully it will spread!

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
21-04-2013, 12:22 AM
(21-04-2013 12:18 AM)Heathen Wrote:  David Gilmour? Well, ya, you get a pass on that from me, man.

Washington State, that was a pretty good guess, eh?

I've been following the progress in some States recently. They're still sorting out the legal aspects of State vs Federal law but things seem to moving in a good direction. Most of us up here believe that weed would be legal in Canada if not for pressure from the US Feds. Good to see progress in the more enlightened places. Hopefully it will spread!

So far, the Feds told the state to keep it controlled, ie track the weed from seed to sale and make sure it doesn't cross state borders.

I think they either don't want to be fighting against states rights or I think they're watching to see how the "experiment" will end up working out. If it works out, maybe legalize it federally.

~Izel
21-04-2013, 12:47 AM
The fall elections in the US were a real turning point I think. The State vs Fed thing is a bit foreign to me. In Canada the decision rests with the Federal government. The Provinces can't make that decision on their own. That's Federal jurisdiction. The US system is interesting to me. I see a lot of advantages but downsides as well. But you are 10X the population so having State rights makes a lot more sense. We have similar issues but only 10 Provinces and 3 Territories with 1/10th the population.

21-04-2013, 12:53 AM
(21-04-2013 12:47 AM)Heathen Wrote:  The fall elections in the US were a real turning point I think. The State vs Fed thing is a bit foreign to me. In Canada the decision rests with the Federal government. The Provinces can't make that decision on their own. That's Federal jurisdiction. The US system is interesting to me. I see a lot of advantages but downsides as well. But you are 10X the population so having State rights makes a lot more sense. We have similar issues but only 10 Provinces and 3 Territories with 1/10th the population.

Dude, this conversation is not working out for me at the moment. Big Grin

But I'll be back!

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Wow! That was an awesome 4/20! Sorry I wasn't on the boards at all. Too busy with...well....ya.

Smokin

I think Justin Trudeau taking the helm for the Liberals could be a huge step towards legalization for us here in Canada. In fact, I am quite confident that if the liberals get in with the next election, they will decriminalize in the very least.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
21-04-2013, 10:07 AM
I haven't smoked properly for months now (meaning buying any) however I used to roll all my joints on the lip of my laptop. After a while the keys got "crunchy" when I pressed them..... so about a month ago I removed all the keys from the bottom row and shook my laptop and the attachement shows what came out.

Needless to say I smoked it and thought "wow that was shit" however it crept up on me and BOOOOM!!!!

Smokin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post