Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
25-04-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Bought a cool stainless steel grinder tonight. This is my first time using ground bud in my vaporizer. It may just be confirmation bias, but I'm quite pleased with the initial results.

Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 10:27 PM
(25-04-2013 09:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bought a cool stainless steel grinder tonight. This is my first time using ground bud in my vaporizer. It may just be confirmation bias, but I'm quite pleased with the initial results.

Smokin

I know a lot of people claim it's bad, but I use a coffee grinder and get a beautiful fluffy grind every time, just like from my hand grinder. Enjoy man. Once you grind, you'll never chop again.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-04-2013, 10:31 PM
(25-04-2013 10:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 09:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bought a cool stainless steel grinder tonight. This is my first time using ground bud in my vaporizer. It may just be confirmation bias, but I'm quite pleased with the initial results.

Smokin

I know a lot of people claim it's bad, but I use a coffee grinder and get a beautiful fluffy grind every time, just like from my hand grinder. Enjoy man. Once you grind, you'll never chop again.

StepBob would agree with you. He told me he likes to use his coffee grinder, so it looks like you're in good company. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-04-2013, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 07:51 AM by GirlyMan.)
The late great GirlyBro's son is pursuing a career as a certified Medical Marijuana Provider in Michigan. He's got some Stark-like skills. His focus now is on hash. I ask him "How you make this?" He says, "I take fresh just picked buds and hit it with some liquid nitrogen or dry ice in a pickle, the resins freeze up, and then shake. Voila, hash." ... "Brilliant, what you do with the bud that's left?" ... "I ain't stupid, Uncle Bob, I extract the oils." ... GirlyBro left some good genes behind.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-04-2013, 05:59 PM

I need a new grinder... I accidentally melted part of it a while back. Tongue

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
27-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Unsure
Anyone here?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-04-2013, 06:15 PM
(27-04-2013 06:10 PM)kim Wrote:  Unsure
Anyone here?

Oh I'm here. I'm REALLY here.

~Izel
27-04-2013, 06:24 PM
I was thinking I might partake this evening but I need to go get some food stuffs. If I go get a bunch of food ingredients, it might be hours before I get around to partaking and I would probably just fall asleep.

So, ready made and/or take away it must be.

Question: What's everyone's favorite I'ma get high and pig out food?

Try and stay with multiples and variety ... I'm kind of fishing for suggestions. Might want to snap it up; I'm hunting and gathering, here. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-04-2013, 06:58 PM
(27-04-2013 06:24 PM)kim Wrote:  I was thinking I might partake this evening but I need to go get some food stuffs. If I go get a bunch of food ingredients, it might be hours before I get around to partaking and I would probably just fall asleep.

So, ready made and/or take away it must be.

Question: What's everyone's favorite I'ma get high and pig out food?

Try and stay with multiples and variety ... I'm kind of fishing for suggestions. Might want to snap it up; I'm hunting and gathering, here. Dodgy

Bought myself a medium 3 meat thin crust pizza for the evening!

~Izel
27-04-2013, 07:22 PM
MmPizza.
Drooling

Thin crust actually sounds pretty good. Consider

Ooh - I wish we had a Schlotsky's nearby - their pizza is incredible! But they are personal pan size - about 6 inches - so I'd have to buy like 4 of them to really satisfy.

Yea. I eat. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post