Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
21-03-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(20-03-2014 08:06 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  As requested, canna-coconut oil:

-1/2 ounce quality bud, or 1 ounce+ of trim.

Goddam dude, that's like at least $200 round these parts. Any recipes for just a couple grams and shit?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-03-2014, 06:35 PM
(21-03-2014 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 08:06 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  As requested, canna-coconut oil:

-1/2 ounce quality bud, or 1 ounce+ of trim.

Goddam dude, that's like at least $200 round these parts. Any recipes for just a couple grams and shit?

I know, I said Ohmy it'd be one expensive screw up if I didn't do it right. But all the goodies would last me forever! Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
21-03-2014, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 07:33 PM by Stark Raving.)
For a small batch, use 3 grams, and half a cup of butter/oil. It will be weaker, but most recipes use half a cup of butter anyways. The downfall is,, the weed taste will be stronger in the finished product.

Use the full three cups of water. It will help slow the process and helps prevent burning. It's all removed in th end anyways.

Also, just a tip.....when you lift the chilled canna oil off the top, it will have a sort of slimy layer where it was touching the water. Scrape the dark loose stuff away. It's just plant matter that got through, the good stuff is all in the oil. No need to make your edibles taste worse. Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
21-03-2014, 07:26 PM
(21-03-2014 07:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lol, you guys can do the math. Just as long as you make sure your slow cooker is half full or more. So basically, just use 3 cups of water regardless. 3 grams and a quarter cup butter/coconut oil will make a batch of brownies.

Sweet, I've got a little crock pot too so I won't have to add much water. Tx again Stark!! Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
21-03-2014, 07:34 PM
(21-03-2014 07:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 07:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lol, you guys can do the math. Just as long as you make sure your slow cooker is half full or more. So basically, just use 3 cups of water regardless. 3 grams and a quarter cup butter/coconut oil will make a batch of brownies.

Sweet, I've got a little crock pot too so I won't have to add much water. Tx again Stark!! Thumbsup

Revised. Just to be safe. Reread (I used the edit button hoping no one read the post yet. Sowwy)

[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
22-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Got my crock pot going! Clap I'm way too excited about this Big Grin

30-03-2014, 08:18 PM
I gotta stop drinking Stark cause I can drink a shitload. Like a liter of vodka a night. That ain't good. Can you help a brother out? What should I replace the booze with?

#sigh
30-03-2014, 08:23 PM
(30-03-2014 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I gotta stop drinking Stark cause I can drink a shitload. Like a liter of vodka a night. That ain't good. Can you help a brother out? What should I replace the booze with?

H2O would be a good idea. Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-03-2014, 08:46 PM
(30-03-2014 08:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I gotta stop drinking Stark cause I can drink a shitload. Like a liter of vodka a night. That ain't good. Can you help a brother out? What should I replace the booze with?

H2O would be a good idea. Yes

I'm lucky to stomach a sip of H2O. I haven't eaten shit in a week. Gastritis is some nasty shit ... fool. But thanks.Thumbsup I got this shit.

#sigh
30-03-2014, 08:56 PM

Green Dragon. Vodka (or in your case everclear or whatever high proof clear booze you can handle, which I suspect would be anything) infused with cannabis. It's not really a tincture, since it isn't reduced nearly as much. When you first start drinking, it's easy to pace yourself because you still have some self control. It's not til you're already drunk that you start making bad decisions and keep on drinking to excess. So here's the scrip:

One shot of green dragon then wait an hour.

One shot of green dragon then wait half an hour.

If you feel like another shot, go right ahead you crazy motherfucker. Just know, it will be your last for the evening. Evil_monster

The idea is to still satisfy the habit/ritual of drinking. Also, it will give you some booze. Surely not even enough to have an effect on you, but still plenty for your brain to recognize it.

One of the great things about weed is that if you have too much, instead of having your stomach pumped, you just go to sleep. You'll learn very fast how much feels good and how much puts you to sleep. Then you will be able to dose accordingly.

Eventually, you'll eliminate the green dragon, and either just use an alcohol/glycerine tincture or edibles. The tinctures are just a couple drops under the tongue. They taste awful though. I much prefer edibles. They do take longer to work though. Usually an hour, give or take, before they start to work. Dragon or tincture starts to have an effect 15-20 minutes after you take it.

[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post