Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
30-03-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Also, the cannabis will stimulate your appetite.....big time. And because it relaxes the pyloric sphincter, it helps drain the stomach. Without the weed, gastroparesis would have killed me by now.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 10:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2014 08:56 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I gotta stop drinking Stark cause I can drink a shitload. Like a liter of vodka a night. That ain't good. Can you help a brother out? What should I replace the booze with?

Green Dragon. Vodka (or in your case everclear or whatever high proof clear booze you can handle, which I suspect would be anything) infused with cannabis. It's not really a tincture, since it isn't reduced nearly as much. When you first start drinking, it's easy to pace yourself because you still have some self control. It's not til you're already drunk that you start making bad decisions and keep on drinking to excess. So here's the scrip:

One shot of green dragon then wait an hour.

One shot of green dragon then wait half an hour.

If you feel like another shot, go right ahead you crazy motherfucker. Just know, it will be your last for the evening. Evil_monster

The idea is to still satisfy the habit/ritual of drinking. Also, it will give you some booze. Surely not even enough to have an effect on you, but still plenty for your brain to recognize it.

One of the great things about weed is that if you have too much, instead of having your stomach pumped, you just go to sleep. You'll learn very fast how much feels good and how much puts you to sleep. Then you will be able to dose accordingly.

Eventually, you'll eliminate the green dragon, and either just use an alcohol/glycerine tincture or edibles. The tinctures are just a couple drops under the tongue. They taste awful though. I much prefer edibles. They do take longer to work though. Usually an hour, give or take, before they start to work. Dragon or tincture starts to have an effect 15-20 minutes after you take it.

Goddam Stark, you're a fucking genius and shit. You could just bake a fucking cake and send it to Girly. That'd be cool. ... and shit.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-03-2014, 10:36 PM
(30-03-2014 08:56 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Green Dragon. Vodka (or in your case everclear or whatever high proof clear booze you can handle, which I suspect would be anything) infused with cannabis. It's not really a tincture, since it isn't reduced nearly as much. When you first start drinking, it's easy to pace yourself because you still have some self control. It's not til you're already drunk that you start making bad decisions and keep on drinking to excess. So here's the scrip:

If you feel like another shot, go right ahead you crazy motherfucker. Just know, it will be your last for the evening. Evil_monster

The idea is to still satisfy the habit/ritual of drinking. Also, it will give you some booze. Surely not even enough to have an effect on you, but still plenty for your brain to recognize it.

One of the great things about weed is that if you have too much, instead of having your stomach pumped, you just go to sleep. You'll learn very fast how much feels good and how much puts you to sleep. Then you will be able to dose accordingly.

Eventually, you'll eliminate the green dragon, and either just use an alcohol/glycerine tincture or edibles. The tinctures are just a couple drops under the tongue. They taste awful though. I much prefer edibles. They do take longer to work though. Usually an hour, give or take, before they start to work. Dragon or tincture starts to have an effect 15-20 minutes after you take it.

Goddam dude, I think I wanna compare it to the Paxil I'm on and shit. ... Is that wrong? Am I a bad bad man?

#sigh
31-03-2014, 10:56 AM
(30-03-2014 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I gotta stop drinking Stark cause I can drink a shitload. Like a liter of vodka a night. That ain't good. Can you help a brother out? What should I replace the booze with?

Hmmm, I think there's a name for that. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-03-2014, 12:07 PM
(30-03-2014 08:56 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Green Dragon. Vodka (or in your case everclear or whatever high proof clear booze you can handle, which I suspect would be anything) infused with cannabis. It's not really a tincture, since it isn't reduced nearly as much. When you first start drinking, it's easy to pace yourself because you still have some self control. It's not til you're already drunk that you start making bad decisions and keep on drinking to excess. So here's the scrip:

That is perfect, Stark. I drank back in my 20s, I don't anymore, but I remember how once drunk is when the trouble started - one drinks more and more.

Your prescription sounds picture book perfect. I hope you do it, Girly.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Hey man. Smile

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
19-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Oh no, it's 4:20 AM... Now I have to smoke, again. Shit. I hate 4:20 hours...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-06-2014, 08:58 PM
(19-06-2014 08:56 PM)Filox Wrote:  Oh no, it's 4:20 AM... Now I have to smoke, again. Shit. I hate 4:20 hours...

Big Grin

It's ok, I'll smoke with you Wink Smokin

Edit: and I don't care where you are, how the hell is it 4:20 wherever you are? It's 10pm here... Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-06-2014, 09:02 PM
I hit the "Post" button half an hour ago, but there was some error and I noticed it just now, that is why it is not 4:20, but 5:00... Tongue I was watching Ruroni Kenshin The Movie, so I didn't see it right away.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-06-2014, 09:05 PM
(19-06-2014 09:02 PM)Filox Wrote:  I hit the "Post" button half an hour ago, but there was some error and I noticed it just now, that is why it is not 4:20, but 5:00... Tongue

Laugh out load ok I get it now. Things get a lil fuzzy around 4:20 eh? Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post