Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
19-06-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(19-06-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 09:02 PM)Filox Wrote:  I hit the "Post" button half an hour ago, but there was some error and I noticed it just now, that is why it is not 4:20, but 5:00... Tongue

Laugh out load ok I get it now. Things get a lil fuzzy around 4:20 eh? Tongue

My join date here. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
20-06-2014, 09:05 AM
(19-06-2014 09:07 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load ok I get it now. Things get a lil fuzzy around 4:20 eh? Tongue

My joint date here. Angel

There, I fixed it for you.

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
20-06-2014, 12:17 PM
I got to say, all this weed is making me angry, stressed and tense. I have a feeling it is doing the opposite of what it is suppose to do. How is this possible? Am I smoking too much, or too little?

Hell, let's see what one more joint will do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Didn't help much.

Still bored.

Still agitated.

Gotta kill something...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-08-2014, 11:35 PM
An article on medical marijuana...

I initially thought it was quite anti-weed but I'm rereading it now and the guy keeps a fairly balanced viewpoint - just thought I'd post it here for anyone interested. Stark, would like to know your opinion if you're around since you're kinda into this stuff Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-10-2014, 09:21 AM
[img][Image: fdee1bab42d5548d5469238d80d7872d.jpg][/img]

That is all.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-10-2014, 09:35 AM
(25-08-2014 11:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  An article on medical marijuana...

I initially thought it was quite anti-weed but I'm rereading it now and the guy keeps a fairly balanced viewpoint - just thought I'd post it here for anyone interested. Stark, would like to know your opinion if you're around since you're kinda into this stuff Smile

Interesting article. Unfortunately, the writer isn't the greatest researcher (he even mentions his inability to find a very relevant link). Marijuana is among the most studied plants in the world. There is more research on cannabis than OxyContin and Percocet combined.

His concern about dosing is a relevant one, but not as much as one might think. Depending on the ailment being treated, there is usually a very large efficacy range for cannabis. That means someone who is new to it can "tinker" with their dose to find the right amount without risk of overdose (which is impossible with cannabis). Also, dosing can be very tightly controlled if the patient uses a concentrate.

02-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Beautiful! I can almost smell it ... Consider ... I would say (in my mind) ... it's refreshing, not overly sweet, a bit on the dry side but by no means dusty, with a clean finish. Kind of like the perfect white wine. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
02-10-2014, 09:47 AM
(02-10-2014 09:36 AM)kim Wrote:  Beautiful! I can almost smell it ... Consider ... I would say (in my mind) ... it's refreshing, not overly sweet, a bit on the dry side but by no means dusty, with a clean finish. Drinking Beverage

Lol, you're awesome Kimmy.

That's actually a fresh bud of Blueberry God, so it's definitely not dry. The fragrance is intensely sweet, with a mossy background. After a two week dry, I pulled a sample nug and put the rest under vaccuum to cure for a month or so. The sample smoked beautifully. Clean, with an almost perfectly white ash. On the in it was a little sharp (a month of curing will take care of that), with a sweet peppery flavour. On the out it was smooth, with a strawberry aftertaste.

The high was medium, with an intense body stone. After a half hour of couch lock, I went for a walk and it really kicked the cerebral effects into high gear. Excellent for a walk through the falling leaves.

[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-10-2014, 11:21 AM
(02-10-2014 09:47 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  That's actually a fresh bud of Blueberry God, so it's definitely not dry. The fragrance is intensely sweet, with a mossy background. After a two week dry, I pulled a sample nug and put the rest under vaccuum to cure for a month or so. The sample smoked beautifully. Clean, with an almost perfectly white ash. On the in it was a little sharp (a month of curing will take care of that), with a sweet peppery flavour. On the out it was smooth, with a strawberry aftertaste.

The high was medium, with an intense body stone. After a half hour of couch lock, I went for a walk and it really kicked the cerebral effects into high gear. Excellent for a walk through the falling leaves.

Mmm... an autumn walk with the tingles ... it should be a made into a law. Shy

About the ash ...

My favorite cheese is called Humbolt Fog ... it's a goat cheese which is rolled in vegetable ash, stacked in two layers, and left to age. The ash results in a beautiful indigo stripe running through the center and surrounding the cheese just below the rind. The ash provides a sharp zingy taste.
https://www.stjamescheese.com/products/d...mboldt-Fog <-- The writeup here says the ash is tasteless but I don't think they've actually done a thorough taste test - there is a definite zing where the ash is.

My afternoon rumination:
I'd love to make a couple batches of goat cheese and roll the wheels in cannabis ash and let them age.
Hell ... why bother with ash .... roll it in some trimmings!!?!
Hmm... I might have to find me a goat farmer who milks... and then a ... different kind of supplier ...

I think I have here, the makings for a fine winter project. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
23-10-2014, 10:10 PM
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/final...f_hash_oil

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post