Officially Out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2013, 01:06 AM

Officially Out
Well, it's time to leave this little closet. I won't even be coming back here to check responses to this post, so if you want to say something to me, you'll have to do it on my forum.

This forum inspired me to start my own forum.

In this forum, I grew a lot, spiritually speaking. Bouncing stuff off of people who utterly hate my guts has been very good for me. And, you know, most people can't tolerate that. But I think successful people do what unsuccessful people will not do.

The only moderator I've really ever had any respect for was Stark Raving, and I've come to have a little more respect for Chas than I did in the beginning. K.C. disappoints me. He says he's a Christian, but I'm not sure he even knows what that means anymore. He is very dependent on atheists for social support, and he has essentially betrayed Christ in an effort to gain friends. Having said that, he's a very smart person, and I've learned a lot from him. I suppose if I agreed with his beliefs on predestination, I'd understand more what he is doing in here.

Do I have any apologies? Yes. I think (and this realization comes from KC's tuition as much as the Holy Spirit, to be quite honest) that I could have been more effective without being so insulting. I think there's enough salt I throw on the wounds in here just by being a Christian who will not back down. I don't think I needed to crawl in the mud as much as I did.

Now, people are insulted by everything I say, and I think that's all part of the battle, but the swearing and just messing with people for fun at times, was unnecessary. Me and Mark Fulton had a huge battle that I played just for fun, and that wasn't appropriate.

Do I have any regrets. Yes. I wish I could have come to understand my religion sooner and not vacillated as much. But I suppose things work out the way they should when they should; God has a plan.

Of course, you're all welcome at my forum. I don't suspect I'll see many of you there that aren't already there--but I hope to. It's time to go on to other atheist forums and throw down the challenge. I would really like to be a thorn in PZ Myers and Richard Dawkins side, I'll tell you that.

Anyway, I'll now let my alter ego give his farewell speech (please, try to have a sense of humor):

Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Officially Out
Don't be teasing now son.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Finally.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

24-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Good riddance! [Image: banana-waving-goodbye-smiley-emoticon.gif]
24-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Thumbsup

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
24-02-2013, 02:44 AM

Oh...forgot... Blush

You really should read TTA's review:
http://www.veridican.org/forum/index.php?topic=154.0
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2013, 02:51 AM
[Image: nobody-cares-quote-text-Favim.com-522381.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 15 users Like Buddy Christ's post
24-02-2013, 02:52 AM
(24-02-2013 02:44 AM)Egor Wrote:  Oh...forgot... Blush

You really should read TTA's review:
http://www.veridican.org/forum/index.php?topic=154.0
Or not.

Buh-bye. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Excellent.

What's the bet he comes back in one form or another?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-02-2013, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 01:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
Welp, can't say I'm gonna miss you prick, but I do give you credit for doing it your way. Props to that, prick.

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.