Officially Out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Officially Out
There is an Ego® shaped hole in the forum.

Won't take long to fill that.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
24-02-2013, 05:43 AM
The dude is at Atheistforums.org under the name Veridican.....

Update: I made an account on there as well.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-02-2013, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 06:03 AM by GirlyMan.)
(24-02-2013 05:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  There is an Ego® shaped hole in the forum.

Won't take long to fill that.

Drinking Beverage

Guess we can remove the registered trademark then, Ego® shall henceforth be known as Egor until such time there is a new Ego®.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
24-02-2013, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 06:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)
"I would really like to be a thorn in PZ Myers and Richard Dawkins side, I'll tell you that."

And there you have it. This idiot is SO deluded that he actually thinks he is up to even being a gnat on the arm of PZ or Dawkins to smash. This guy is an intellectual lightweight, of the first order. He actually knows virtually NOTHING about Christianity. He couldn't deal with either of these two, or actually even reason his way out of a paper bag. He has proven this over and over. He can't answer questions, just gets insulting, and does what he considers "retorts", which are so lame, they are like listening to a junior-high student.

He'll be back. No one will go to his pathetic site, at least traffic there will be so light he won't be able to stand it.

As A2 has discovered, he's already set up his alternative attention seeking device/method, which is really what this entire thing has been all about. Attention seeking for a self-loathing man who cannot imagine life without a god, because in the end he hates himself, and has very low self-esteem.
Edit : He's been there a long time, and has apparently been banned.

He says he's a "chaplain", yet is the least "chaplain-like", or even "Christian" acting person on the board. He lives to insult people. He's THE perfect person to point to why any reasonable person would want nothing to do with religion.

Christ-like , my ass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-02-2013, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 06:38 AM by Vipa.)
Thank god Hobo Who would've thought.. his delusions will do us some good after all
24-02-2013, 06:37 AM
(24-02-2013 06:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "I would really like to be a thorn in PZ Myers and Richard Dawkins side, I'll tell you that."

And there you have it. This idiot is SO deluded that he actually thinks he is up to even being a gnat on the arm of PZ or Dawkins to smash. This guy is an intellectual lightweight, of the first order. He actually knows virtually NOTHING about Christianity. He couldn't deal with either of these two, or actually even reason his way out of a paper bag. He has proven this over and over. He can't answer questions, just gets insulting, and does what he considers "retorts", which are so lame, they are like listening to a junior-high student.

He'll be back. No one will go to his pathetic site, at least traffic there will be so light he won't be able to stand it.

As A2 has discovered, he's already set up his alternative attention seeking device/method, which is really what this entire thing has been all about. Attention seeking for a self-loathing man who cannot imagine life without a god, because in the end he hates himself, and has very low self-esteem.

He says he's a "chaplain", yet is the least "chaplain-like", or even "Christian" acting person on the board. He lives to insult people. He's THE perfect person to point to why any reasonable person would want nothing to do with religion.

Wow, tell me how you really feel Fullerene. Girly don't get that excited but you go for it girl.

(24-02-2013 06:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Christ-like , my ass.

Bless you my son. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
24-02-2013, 07:14 AM
(24-02-2013 05:43 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The dude is at Atheistforums.org under the name Veridican.....

Update: I made an account on there as well.
I went there to troll egor, but I think trolling you will be more fun. Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Imagine the universe in its almost infinite vastness, the billions of galaxy's millions of light years across, containing trillions of stars and planets. When you understand the sheer scale of it all only then will you be able to comprehend the sheer number of fucks I do not give.

[Image: 250306_206393319397723_205665949470460_4...4185_n.jpg]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 9 users Like FSM_scot's post
24-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Fucking Egor... officially out of his fucking mind. :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Forget Egor! He's gone to experience himself.

[Image: BA3kk55CIAAFtdG.jpg]

[Image: JC_goody.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post