Oh, FFFS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh, FFFS!
The sad thing is he thinks we didn't know. We knew we just didn't care til he started making a nuisance of himself. If this is a legendary troll then that bar is very very low. All of his accounts shared at least 1 IP and if it wasn't for the fact that banning people is not something we do lightly he would have been gone a month ago. Truly a sad sad individual.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-12-2013, 08:34 PM
(04-12-2013 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The sad thing is he thinks we didn't know. We knew we just didn't care til he started making a nuisance of himself. If this is a legendary troll then that bar is very very low. All of his accounts shared at least 1 IP and if it wasn't for the fact that banning people is not something we do lightly he would have been gone a month ago. Truly a sad sad individual.

And the plot thickens! (they knew all along!)

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
04-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Don't worry... I'm a sock puppet too. Shy

totally kidding don't ban me
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
04-12-2013, 09:34 PM
(04-12-2013 09:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Don't worry... I'm a sock puppet too. Shy

totally kidding don't ban me

[Image: Thor-Hammer.jpg]

Inc.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Wow really? For a troll with that track record, his performance here was pretty underwhelming. He actually constructed a fairly LIKABLE personality as his main account. He never induced the forum into a big hoopla the way FZU, Trainwreck, or I&I have. Plus, the mods knew he was multi-accounting well in advance.

Pretty sad man, this forum has seen trolls way more successful.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
04-12-2013, 10:58 PM
(04-12-2013 06:18 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  ...
It's pathetic...

Finally a theist who speaks the truth.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-12-2013, 11:53 PM
(04-12-2013 06:18 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  I trolled this forum. I have. I am a pretty damn good one, to.
Your level of education, meanwhile, remains severely underwhelming. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-12-2013, 12:02 AM
(04-12-2013 11:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:18 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  I trolled this forum. I have. I am a pretty damn good one, to.
Your level of education, meanwhile, remains severely underwhelming. Drinking Beverage

what are the issue. i dunno what u r going on about. just cause he accidentally put to instead of two u think he is the most worst at english but you probably suck more worse at english than he does. u r not even american!!!1! everyones english is probably more gooder than urs you nazi peice of shit. go die and worship hitler!

Smartass

[+] 10 users Like Dark Light's post
05-12-2013, 12:04 AM
You may have a better remembery than me, but I talk gooder.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Trainwreck isn't a troll. He's he's uh well, he's not a troll. Nor is he banned. He comes and goes... kind of like a gastrointestinal disorder. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post