• 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Oh, FFFS!
Rolleyes

Legendary troll...

The shit some people do for fun No

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 05:48 AM
'Legendary troll' is something of an oxymoron anyhow. Even successful internet trolls have no other claims to fame.

I've actually known two people like this in real life. He's going to start another coming out thread on a different forum, and he's going to mention the fact that he *just* got banned from some other place (here) and doesn't care if he gets banned from here too (there.) He's going to expect people to try to figure out that the other forum is here, but nobody is going to give enough of a damn to go looking. He's already gone through a few cycles of this because he went out of his way to comment on the fact that he has a balanced social life--he knew from experience that we were going to accuse him of not having a life....because he doesn't.

There are a million internet trolls and only a handful of them are even marginally funny. I'll never understand why being an internet troll is desirable to these idiots. I can pretty much guarantee that this "fine gentlemen" is never going to be in a long term relationship, is going to work for near minimum wage his entire life, and is going to have very few attendees at his funeral. I don't even feel bad for him because he did it to himself.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
05-12-2013, 06:23 AM
I dunno... it's the whole being anonymous on the internet thing I guess... People need to be aware though that internet anonymity is a fragile thing and can be easily compromised.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-12-2013, 06:46 AM
He's just a confused kid and this makes him feel powerful and smart.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
05-12-2013, 08:27 AM
I knew he was making shit up on that TTT Q&A thread.
No one could possibly be that stupid. Then again...

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
05-12-2013, 08:37 AM
And, this is why we don't allow sockpuppets.

Also, as a former troll, let me give you a few pointers... because I know you're reading this. All trolls are self-obsessed... just like I used to be. You broke so many trolling rules... let me go over them with you.

1) Any troll worth his weight in salt knows to use a proxy when multi-accounting. This is like Trolling 101.

2) Never announce your plans or who you are or your intentions.

3) Never go full retard.

4) The parasite rules (since trolls are parasites):
a) Don't make your presence known. To be successful, you have to operate under the radar. Good paras... erm trolls know how to troll without making a grand announcement or being flashy. A good parasite usually goes undetected by the host.
b) Don't bite off more than you can chew. This is a common mistake of inexperienced trolls. They often go whole hog and end up killing themselves in the end; just like a parasite that decides to gorge itself on an artery.
c) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Don't kill your host. A parasite cannot live without a host, and a troll cannot live without a forum. If you have been banned. You are an unsuccessful troll. Successful trolls can troll and cause havoc without the scope of the forum rules and continually skirt being banned.

By your own self admittance, you've been banned... a lot. This proves how unsuccessful you are as a troll.

It reminds me of a scene in Shawshank Redemption. When Tommy is talking to the guys and bragging about how many prisons he's been in because of how many times he's be caught stealing. That's when Andy tells him he needs a new profession because he's obviously not a very good thief.

You need a new profession because you're obviously not a very good troll.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 10 users Like kingschosen's post
05-12-2013, 08:48 AM
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Normally people focus on the latter bit, "you can't make them drink." In this case I ask you to examine the first bit, "You can lead a horse to water". It isn't a requirement.

05-12-2013, 08:57 AM
(05-12-2013 08:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And, this is why we don't allow sockpuppets.

Also, as a former troll, let me give you a few pointers... because I know you're reading this. All trolls are self-obsessed... just like I used to be. You broke so many trolling rules... let me go over them with you.

1) Any troll worth his weight in salt knows to use a proxy when multi-accounting. This is like Trolling 101.

2) Never announce your plans or who you are or your intentions.

3) Never go full retard.

4) The parasite rules (since trolls are parasites):
a) Don't make your presence known. To be successful, you have to operate under the radar. Good paras... erm trolls know how to troll without making a grand announcement or being flashy. A good parasite usually goes undetected by the host.
b) Don't bite off more than you can chew. This is a common mistake of inexperienced trolls. They often go whole hog and end up killing themselves in the end; just like a parasite that decides to gorge itself on an artery.
c) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Don't kill your host. A parasite cannot live without a host, and a troll cannot live without a forum. If you have been banned. You are an unsuccessful troll. Successful trolls can troll and cause havoc without the scope of the forum rules and continually skirt being banned.

By your own self admittance, you've been banned... a lot. This proves how unsuccessful you are as a troll.

It reminds me of a scene in Shawshank Redemption. When Tommy is talking to the guys and bragging about how many prisons he's been in because of how many times he's be caught stealing. That's when Andy tells him he needs a new profession because he's obviously not a very good thief.

You need a new profession because you're obviously not a very good troll.

Yes a successful troll would have the highest rep and been made an admin.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-12-2013, 09:03 AM
I did say FORMER troll.

I gave up my trolling ways years ago.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-12-2013, 09:06 AM