Oh, FFFS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh, FFFS!
(05-12-2013 12:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You may have a better remembery than me, but I talk gooder.

LMAO
[Image: SmileyLOLSideways.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 09:12 AM
And for the troll - I recommend:

[Image: d497f126.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 6 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-12-2013, 09:13 AM
(05-12-2013 08:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And, this is why we don't allow sockpuppets.

Also, as a former troll, let me give you a few pointers... because I know you're reading this. All trolls are self-obsessed... just like I used to be. You broke so many trolling rules... let me go over them with you.

1) Any troll worth his weight in salt knows to use a proxy when multi-accounting. This is like Trolling 101.

2) Never announce your plans or who you are or your intentions.

3) Never go full retard.

4) The parasite rules (since trolls are parasites):
a) Don't make your presence known. To be successful, you have to operate under the radar. Good paras... erm trolls know how to troll without making a grand announcement or being flashy. A good parasite usually goes undetected by the host.
b) Don't bite off more than you can chew. This is a common mistake of inexperienced trolls. They often go whole hog and end up killing themselves in the end; just like a parasite that decides to gorge itself on an artery.
c) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Don't kill your host. A parasite cannot live without a host, and a troll cannot live without a forum. If you have been banned. You are an unsuccessful troll. Successful trolls can troll and cause havoc without the scope of the forum rules and continually skirt being banned.

By your own self admittance, you've been banned... a lot. This proves how unsuccessful you are as a troll.

It reminds me of a scene in Shawshank Redemption. When Tommy is talking to the guys and bragging about how many prisons he's been in because of how many times he's be caught stealing. That's when Andy tells him he needs a new profession because he's obviously not a very good thief.

You need a new profession because you're obviously not a very good troll.
WTF!??? Don't give him ideas...Blink

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
05-12-2013, 09:33 AM
(05-12-2013 09:13 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 08:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And, this is why we don't allow sockpuppets.

Also, as a former troll, let me give you a few pointers... because I know you're reading this. All trolls are self-obsessed... just like I used to be. You broke so many trolling rules... let me go over them with you.

1) Any troll worth his weight in salt knows to use a proxy when multi-accounting. This is like Trolling 101.

2) Never announce your plans or who you are or your intentions.

3) Never go full retard.

4) The parasite rules (since trolls are parasites):
a) Don't make your presence known. To be successful, you have to operate under the radar. Good paras... erm trolls know how to troll without making a grand announcement or being flashy. A good parasite usually goes undetected by the host.
b) Don't bite off more than you can chew. This is a common mistake of inexperienced trolls. They often go whole hog and end up killing themselves in the end; just like a parasite that decides to gorge itself on an artery.
c) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Don't kill your host. A parasite cannot live without a host, and a troll cannot live without a forum. If you have been banned. You are an unsuccessful troll. Successful trolls can troll and cause havoc without the scope of the forum rules and continually skirt being banned.

By your own self admittance, you've been banned... a lot. This proves how unsuccessful you are as a troll.

It reminds me of a scene in Shawshank Redemption. When Tommy is talking to the guys and bragging about how many prisons he's been in because of how many times he's be caught stealing. That's when Andy tells him he needs a new profession because he's obviously not a very good thief.

You need a new profession because you're obviously not a very good troll.
WTF!??? Don't give him ideas...Blink

I'm not really worried.

Good trolls are assets to the community and can even be fun (Trainwreck).

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-12-2013, 09:41 AM
(05-12-2013 09:33 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 09:13 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  WTF!??? Don't give him ideas...Blink

I'm not really worried.

Good trolls are assets to the community and can even be fun (Trainwreck).

Most of the forum team are trolls as well, I am just look up a bit at me trolling after KC. Trolls are necessary for a good community they stir the pot and keep the community from resorting to cannibalism. A good troll knows just how far to push to get whatever reaction they are after without becoming embroiled in an emotional fight. The goal is to make the other person lose their cool and have a bit of fun at their expense not get bogged down in a slugfest. U mad Bra?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Here is a guide for trolls. The message board that this guy writes from is actually the message board that I came from. I used to be a troll over at GameFAQs in the early days. Towards the end of my decade long run at GF, I began to slow down my trolling ways and started to hone my troll-slaying skills.

I eventually left GF, but I was much more mellow and ready to take on "responsibility".

Most trolls are usually young[er] and are discovering how socialization works online and how to expose certain groups' idiosyncrasies.

Trolls turn out 3 ways:

1) Get burned out on trolling. Become a normal poster.
2) Become more responsible and use their trolling knowledge to help protect their community (kind of what happened to me).
3) The RAREST of them all... continue to be a troll. Trainwreck. Plain and simple. You don't see many like him. He's still around because he's a good troll. He knows how to outlast and has trolling down to an artform. He is both annoying and hilarious at the same time. We have one of these in the making... I think everyone knows who it is.

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
05-12-2013, 09:45 AM
I am a pretty good troll though. For example, this is my sock puppet account.

-Kingschosen

[+] 5 users Like Dark Light's post
05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
(05-12-2013 09:45 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I am a pretty good troll though. For example, this is my sock puppet account.

-Kingschosen

I'm a better troll, though. This is my sock's sock.

-Kingschosen

(figure that one out)

05-12-2013, 09:49 AM
(05-12-2013 09:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did say FORMER troll.

I gave up my trolling ways years ago.

This sounds like plot to almost every 1980's action movie ever made.

*chopper lands on lawn*
Major: "KC, we need your help"
KC: "Major? What are you doing here?"
Major: "The Internet; it's back. KC, we need your trolling abilites"
KC: "You know I gave up on that life a long time ago, Major. I'm a family man now."
Major: "You know the cause is good. We need you. There is no better troller out there than you. This is your chance to settle things; the way it should be!"

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 12 users Like ELK12695's post
05-12-2013, 10:07 AM
(05-12-2013 09:42 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Here is a guide for trolls. The message board that this guy writes from is actually the message board that I came from. I used to be a troll over at GameFAQs in the early days. Towards the end of my decade long run at GF, I began to slow down my trolling ways and started to hone my troll-slaying skills.

I eventually left GF, but I was much more mellow and ready to take on "responsibility".

Most trolls are usually young[er] and are discovering how socialization works online and how to expose certain groups' idiosyncrasies.

Trolls turn out 3 ways:

1) Get burned out on trolling. Become a normal poster.
2) Become more responsible and use their trolling knowledge to help protect their community (kind of what happened to me).
3) The RAREST of them all... continue to be a troll. Trainwreck. Plain and simple. You don't see many like him. He's still around because he's a good troll. He knows how to outlast and has trolling down to an artform. He is both annoying and hilarious at the same time. We have one of these in the making... I think everyone knows who it is.

1+2 happened to me(not here tho)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....