Oh, FFFS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Oh, FFFS!
(05-12-2013 09:42 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Here is a guide for trolls. The message board that this guy writes from is actually the message board that I came from. I used to be a troll over at GameFAQs in the early days. Towards the end of my decade long run at GF, I began to slow down my trolling ways and started to hone my troll-slaying skills.

I eventually left GF, but I was much more mellow and ready to take on "responsibility".

Most trolls are usually young[er] and are discovering how socialization works online and how to expose certain groups' idiosyncrasies.

Trolls turn out 3 ways:

1) Get burned out on trolling. Become a normal poster.
2) Become more responsible and use their trolling knowledge to help protect their community (kind of what happened to me).
3) The RAREST of them all... continue to be a troll. Trainwreck. Plain and simple. You don't see many like him. He's still around because he's a good troll. He knows how to outlast and has trolling down to an artform. He is both annoying and hilarious at the same time. We have one of these in the making... I think everyone knows who it is.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 10:12 AM
(05-12-2013 09:42 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Here is a guide for trolls. The message board that this guy writes from is actually the message board that I came from. I used to be a troll over at GameFAQs in the early days. Towards the end of my decade long run at GF, I began to slow down my trolling ways and started to hone my troll-slaying skills.

I eventually left GF, but I was much more mellow and ready to take on "responsibility".

Most trolls are usually young[er] and are discovering how socialization works online and how to expose certain groups' idiosyncrasies.

Trolls turn out 3 ways:

1) Get burned out on trolling. Become a normal poster.
2) Become more responsible and use their trolling knowledge to help protect their community (kind of what happened to me).
3) The RAREST of them all... continue to be a troll. Trainwreck. Plain and simple. You don't see many like him. He's still around because he's a good troll. He knows how to outlast and has trolling down to an artform. He is both annoying and hilarious at the same time. We have one of these in the making... I think everyone knows who it is.

[Image: mighty_chipmunk_massive_side.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Oh damn, I feel so left out. All I ever did is ban a bunch of trolls... Weeping

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-12-2013, 10:18 AM
(05-12-2013 10:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh damn, I feel so left out. All I ever did is ban a bunch of trolls... Weeping

Pre-banning chew toy entertainment ---? Go for it! Thumbsup

05-12-2013, 10:23 AM
(05-12-2013 10:18 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 10:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh damn, I feel so left out. All I ever did is ban a bunch of trolls... Weeping

Pre-banning chew toy entertainment ---? Go for it! Thumbsup

Lol, not here, at a strictly professional board. They were quick on the trigger there, no disruption of biz.

Here, disruptions can BE the biz Evil_monster

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Haha, for the record, you guys crack me up. Laughat

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
05-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Why Adrian because this account hasn't been banned yet?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-12-2013, 11:06 AM
(05-12-2013 09:49 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 09:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did say FORMER troll.

I gave up my trolling ways years ago.

This sounds like plot to almost every 1980's action movie ever made.

*chopper lands on lawn*
Major: "KC, we need your help"
KC: "Major? What are you doing here?"
Major: "The Internet; it's back. KC, we need your trolling abilites"
KC: "You know I gave up on that life a long time ago, Major. I'm a family man now."
Major: "You know the cause is good. We need you. There is no better troller out there than you. This is your chance to settle things; the way it should be!"

ROFLMFAO OMG that's great !! ^^^

05-12-2013, 12:57 PM
(05-12-2013 10:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Why Adrian because this account hasn't been banned yet?
Haha, giving trolling lessons, accusing each other of trolling. It's pretty funny. It reminds me of this game my friend made me play called The Resistance.

it's a card game..let me see if I can find a link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)

Rather than me trying to sum it up (as I've only played it twice), here is the wikipedia summary.
Quote:The Resistance is a game where players attempt to deduce one another's identities. The setting of the game is an imagined battle between a resistance group trying to overthrow the malignant government and the government spies infiltrating the resistance group. It is similar in structure to party games such as Mafia and Werewolf, where a small, secret group of informed players attempt to disrupt a larger uninformed group, while the larger group attempts to identify the spies and eliminate them. The Resistance uses slightly different mechanics from similar games, and was designed to avoid player elimination and increase available information for player decisions.
Quote:Games take upwards of half an hour, and are played with five to ten players. The Resistance was initially playable with a standard 52-card deck of playing cards, but the newest version of the game includes extra cards which cannot be simulated in such a way.[1] The published version of the game includes a board to track progress, role cards, voting cards, mission success and fail cards, tokens, and additional game-modifying plot cards. The Resistance is regarded as more complex than similar party games, giving the players more information and opportunity to deceive.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
05-12-2013, 01:22 PM
[Image: miserable.jpg]