Oh, FFS. A Falwell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2016 05:48 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Oh, FFS. A Falwell?
(23-11-2016 01:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 12:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Better than fuckstick Falwell and creationism.

Agreed. But still bad. Vouchers mean my tax dollars go to private schools where they are free to teach things like creationism.

But if tax dollars *do* go to private religious schools, there go the religious arguments against tax dollars going to birth control and other things the religionists don't like.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-11-2016, 02:20 PM
(23-11-2016 01:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 01:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Agreed. But still bad. Vouchers mean my tax dollars go to private schools where they are free to teach things like creationism.

But if tax dollars *do* go to private religious schools,, there go the religious arguments against tax dollars going to birth control and other things the religionists don't like.

Yeah, it's a silly argument. My tax dollars already go to all kinds of things that I don't support, but that's the price of living in a democracy. What bothers me about this is that it does little good to mandate teaching real science in public schools if they can just weasel around that by sending their kids to private schools at public expense.

"We're going to teach religion and call it science, and you're going to pay for it." Me no likey that.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
23-11-2016, 02:42 PM
(23-11-2016 01:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 12:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Better than fuckstick Falwell and creationism.

Agreed. But still bad. Vouchers mean my tax dollars go to private schools where they are free to teach things like creationism.

Don't forget the Madrasas. You'll be funding them too. Fuckers crack me up. "Oh noz, we can't fundz teh terrorizts. Wes only meant good Christian schools." Gonna fund one, gotta fund the other. I mean according to the Constitution as if they really gave a shit about that. They seem completely incapable of any forethought or consideration whatsoever of the implications of their own actions. It reminds of an old comedy show or movie ... Consider ... Keystone Cops maybe.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post