Oh FFS, REALLY!?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Oh FFS, REALLY!?!?!
My closest-aged cousin just posted this video on Facebook, with the caption "A Must Listen!" (endquote)

https://www.facebook.com/PastorLocke/vid...8/?fref=nf

Warning: stand by for facepalming to the possible extent of actual brain damage.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
09-08-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Oh FFS, REALLY!?!?!
Jesus drives a tow truck now? That's a new one.
Fuckin idiot.
09-08-2015, 12:56 AM
(09-08-2015 12:42 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  My closest-aged cousin just posted this video on Facebook, with the caption "A Must Listen!" (endquote)

https://www.facebook.com/PastorLocke/vid...8/?fref=nf

Warning: stand by for facepalming to the possible extent of actual brain damage.

My gag/barf reflex is in overdrive!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
09-08-2015, 01:23 AM
Half my family (the ones still awake at this bizarre hour, anyway) have already "Liked" this video. Dogdamnit.

Anyone know the procedure for applying to become a Canadian?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
09-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Funny, I've heard a similar story about some chick named Pandora Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
09-08-2015, 03:58 AM
What's FFS?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-08-2015, 04:04 AM
(09-08-2015 03:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What's FFS?

For Fuck's Sake Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2015, 04:40 AM
Pretty lame twisted reasoning. Interesting though. He does admit they indeed do ask the questions. The very same questions that Bart Ehrman and our own gwg ask. I wonder how long they can buy this sort of crap ? The saddest thing I've ever seen was a 6 or 7 year old, with terminal AML (leukemia), pushing his IV pole down the hall, doing trick-or-treat in the hospital on Haloween, with his long grey mouse tail dragging behind him. This "pastor" can take his fluffy/fake bullshit no-answers "from Genesis" and stick them up his ass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-08-2015, 06:05 AM
(09-08-2015 01:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Half my family (the ones still awake at this bizarre hour, anyway) have already "Liked" this video. Dogdamnit.

Anyone know the procedure for applying to become a Canadian?

The surest method is to find yourself a girl or guy, be in a relationship for a year, and then apply for residential with your "conjugal partner" as your family member.

The other options either involve a high refusal rate or a degree in critical demand.

And for any of the methods of immigration, even minor legal blemishes are problematic. I've got a friend that isn't allowed to cross the border to visit his kid in Canada because of a DUI like 15 years ago. You actually have to write to the queen and request a pardon or some crazy shit like that. Celebrities have been denied entry to go to their own scheduled concerts because of past pot convictions.

'Murican Canadian
09-08-2015, 06:09 AM
But for what it's worth, plenty of religious crazies up here too. They just don't seem to have as much control of the government.

'Murican Canadian