Oh Girly!?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Oh Girly!?!?
It has come to my realization that the one legitimate god of Gwynnite is John Cantor. For the theologians in the audience, I'm a living prophet imbued with Holy Spirit, from a rational, historical perspective; this is the best you get.

I managed to call that rational while not laughing, btw. Go me.

Anyway all this talk about making Gwynnite legal and real got the stupid brain thinking long term and initial ramifications. Gwynnite ideally would worship the god of self as witness, of course, but I don't wanna lose any atheist appeal. Cause I am an atheist, no matter what comes outta John's mouth. Big Grin

So if anybody knows anything about Personal Jesus, it's our Girly. Of course all input is welcome. (If only as an example. Laugh out load )

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-03-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: Oh Girly!?!?
Well, I consider myself a Gwynnite even as an atheist. A Gwynnite is a state of being far beyond the mere celestial plain. It's within all of us to be more like Gwynnie. I'm doing the Tracy Anderson workout today so I can be at one with the Gwynnie all the while holding onto my heathen state of disbelief Tongue Of course, Girly is the ultimate authority on such matters, so I will leave it up to him and the power of the magic fundoshi.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Blink

Shocking
Gasp

Undecided
Sad

Sadcryface2

Weeping

Heart

Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
16-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Maybe there's a holy trinity in this somewhere ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-03-2017, 08:48 AM
(16-03-2017 08:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Maybe there's a holy trinity in this somewhere ?

Triangle is the beginning of structure. Holy Trinity is you me and god, speaking firstly with myself.

Gwynnite is alright for religious nonsense. Laugh out load

living word
16-03-2017, 01:50 PM
While I'm looking something up I would ask for a rule clarification. If a post is in the support section does that mean I'm not allowed to make fun of it?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-03-2017, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2017 02:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-03-2017 08:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gwynnite ideally would worship the god of self as witness, of course,

This is why she is perfect for the job. She not only believes it, she lives it. Thumbsup
[Image: gwynnie_zpss6n4wr9e.jpg]

(16-03-2017 08:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  but I don't wanna lose any atheist appeal.

Buncha bitches need to reach out and touch faith.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-03-2017, 02:31 PM
(16-03-2017 01:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  While I'm looking something up I would ask for a rule clarification. If a post is in the support section does that mean I'm not allowed to make fun of it?

If I wrote it and Moms don't approve, she can move it. You can laugh at me, I do it all the time. One of the best things in life, laughing. Love. You know how it goes...

Anyhoo, anything you wanna kick down into the legality of being legally god will help this absurdity forward.

We all could use some more absurdity. Laugh out load

living word
16-03-2017, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2017 03:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-03-2017 02:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Anyhoo, anything you wanna kick down into the legality of being legally god will help this absurdity forward.

If you're referring to the legality of your Paltrow celebration of the self FB page there's no legal issue with that. Just remember if anyone acting as an officer of the court asks you it's satire. If you're looking to legally change your name to Prophet of the Paltrow that's not a problem in MD so I'm sure it's not a problem in the even more pinko MA. $600 and a signed affidavit and bang, you're the Prophet.

I'm gonna contact the Make-a-Wish foundation to see if we can't get you a meetup to fully manifest and realize the prophecy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-03-2017, 03:55 PM
(16-03-2017 08:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It has come to my realization that the one legitimate god of Gwynnite is John Cantor.

Isn't this a literal self-fulfilling prophecy?

As Bucky has mentioned a million times, a prophet is "a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God" ... and NOT, as Google's synonyms would have us believe, a seer, soothsayer, fortune teller or clairvoyant.

If you are actually god, then anything you proclaim is a proclamation of the will of you.

This makes you are a prophet of yourself...

self-fulfilling, self-inspired...

no Jesus required.

QED.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post