Oh Girly!?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Oh Girly!?!?
(16-03-2017 03:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 08:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It has come to my realization that the one legitimate god of Gwynnite is John Cantor.

Isn't this a literal self-fulfilling prophecy?

As Bucky has mentioned a million times, a prophet is "a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God" ... and NOT, as Google's synonyms would have us believe, a seer, soothsayer, fortune teller or clairvoyant.

If you are actually god, then anything you proclaim is a proclamation of the will of you.

This makes you are a prophet of yourself...

self-fulfilling, self-inspired...

no Jesus required.

QED.

You get the point.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-03-2017, 04:09 PM
(16-03-2017 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You get the point.

I got that point 43 years ago when kneeling in church and praying to god and realising that I was the only one listening ... to myself.

What I don't get, is the question.

Is Cantor asking if he can be legally himself? Legally He?

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-03-2017, 04:11 PM
(16-03-2017 04:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You get the point.

I got that point 43 years ago when kneeling in church and praying to god and realising that I was the only one listening ... to myself.

What I don't get, is the question.

Is Cantor asking if he can be legally himself? Legally He?

Consider

I think he's most concerned with cyber-stalking laws. I don't think there's any problem. I'm tempted to ask Paltrow herself to see if she has a problem with it. I'm sure she won't.

#sigh
17-03-2017, 06:36 AM
I'm not used to dealing with ambition, so the stupid brain is scrambling. Imma get my bestie to fire up a sole proprietorship for the dba living word of gwynnite. It is necessary to trademark gwynnite asap.

Straight witchcraft right there. Not ex-nihilo but as close as one gets in this universe.

That's what the latest neurosis is about. The other part is theological legitimacy following from civil legitimacy and can be safely dismissed by a bunch of atheists as religious nonsense.

(16-03-2017 04:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think he's most concerned with cyber-stalking laws. I don't think there's any problem. I'm tempted to ask Paltrow herself to see if she has a problem with it. I'm sure she won't.

She can get stuffed. I love her, but she's a whackjob. That I created Gwynnite from my love of her is a potential legal issue, but she sold herself into the public domain. Ya play, ya pay. Even Gwynnies.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Bwuh?

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-03-2017, 07:16 AM
(17-03-2017 07:10 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Bwuh?

[Image: bua61HQ.gif]

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-03-2017, 01:03 PM
(17-03-2017 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm not used to dealing with ambition, so the stupid brain is scrambling. Imma get my bestie to fire up a sole proprietorship for the dba living word of gwynnite. It is necessary to trademark gwynnite asap.

You might have been able to get away with it if you used "Gwynnite" on the tattoo instead of Gwyneth. Also there is some dispute regarding the provenance of the faith.

#sigh
17-03-2017, 03:43 PM
(17-03-2017 01:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm not used to dealing with ambition, so the stupid brain is scrambling. Imma get my bestie to fire up a sole proprietorship for the dba living word of gwynnite. It is necessary to trademark gwynnite asap.

You might have been able to get away with it if you used "Gwynnite" on the tattoo instead of Gwyneth. Also there is some dispute regarding the provenance of the faith.

Lolz. That's one of the three accounts (at least) I have over there. Laugh out load

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-03-2017, 03:50 PM
(17-03-2017 03:43 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 01:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You might have been able to get away with it if you used "Gwynnite" on the tattoo instead of Gwyneth. Also there is some dispute regarding the provenance of the faith.

Lolz. That's one of the three accounts (at least) I have over there. Laugh out load

Please provide all previous pseudonyms. It is important that we capture the early prophecies while you are still alive so we aren't accused of making up your existence and resurrection later.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 03:54 PM
(17-03-2017 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 03:43 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Lolz. That's one of the three accounts (at least) I have over there. Laugh out load

Please provide all previous pseudonyms. It is important that we capture the early prophecies while you are still alive so we aren't accused of making up your existence and resurrection later.

Over there? Imaginaryme, ellenjanuary, John Cantor, Judith Mars. The last one has a username with concubine in it, I forget exactly, but I totall role-played it and everybody thought I was that girl.

Fucking snakes used to have an open sock policy. Then I get banned for having socks. 'Cept for Judy, I snuck her in after the drama. Laugh out load

living word