Oh Girly!?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2017, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 04:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Oh Girly!?!?
(17-03-2017 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm not used to dealing with ambition, so the stupid brain is scrambling. Imma get my bestie to fire up a sole proprietorship for the dba living word of gwynnite. It is necessary to trademark gwynnite asap.

I'm fixing to retire here in a couple months. I've been thinking about starting a Church anyway to fleece the Christians. I got a little funding to set up a 501©(3). We should do lunch. We could use hallucinogenics and disassociatives as sacraments and offer a money back guarantee if they don't see God. Yes

Edit: Checked out LegalZoom, looks like you can start a 501©(3) for $700 plus filing fees and and an LLC for $150 bucks plus filing fees (looks like some sorta incorporation has to be behind the 501©(3). Looks like you can start an honest to goodness tax-exempt church for $2000.

Edit: Edit: You'll need a mission statement too. Only problem I see there is which one of the many prophecies to choose. Also you need to do charitable work. You can grow weed there legally now right? You could go around giving fatties to the homeless. If you need any help, I know this kid who talks to tricomes and with the internet of things he can control their growth and tickle the tricomes from thousands of miles away.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 04:15 PM
(17-03-2017 03:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We should do lunch.

Leave the house?!?! Gasp

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-03-2017, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 04:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-03-2017 04:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 03:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We should do lunch.

Leave the house?!?! Gasp

Don't be ridiculous. That's what video teleconferences are for.

It just occurred to me that not only can we get top shelf free weed for life out of this deal, we can fucking deduct the shillelaghs and billies we give away from taxes. It's like we're being paid to smoke weed. Yes

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 05:21 PM
(17-03-2017 04:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 04:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Leave the house?!?! Gasp

Don't be ridiculous. That's what video teleconferences are for.

It just occurred to me that not only can we get top shelf free weed for life out of this deal, we can fucking deduct the shillelaghs and billies we give away from taxes. It's like we're being paid to smoke weed. Yes

No wonder why you're on the board. Consider

Always wanted to do DC. Maybe take a weekend down there when it gets warm.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post