Oh, Goodie!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Oh, Goodie!
I made the mistake of clicking #2 on that list and seeing the thing on Chris Pratt about how his premature baby strengthened his belief in God.

Frusty

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 11:28 PM

She's pretty good. She's got a good beat and I can dance to it. I thank my Lord my God and Saviour in Heaven that I didn't get a woodie. 'Cause I already got enough shit to talk with my shrink about. Big Grin

#sigh
05-12-2014, 11:38 PM
(05-12-2014 09:54 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Four points to the first person who can translate the principles of this one, as described herein, into plain English.

I've tried like three times to work it out based on the vice article. It's entirely incoherent jargon and the article isn't about communicating their beliefs. It's about "Some actor bro started a cult."

I did check their website though. They make no mention of any belief and sell themselves as a community centre rather than a church/ cult/ whatever.

Just slap a [Misc] label on them and forget about it.

(05-12-2014 11:12 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I made the mistake of clicking #2 on that list and seeing the thing on Chris Pratt about how his premature baby strengthened his belief in God.

I got as far as fifteen: Dave Chapelle. Really? I thought we had all the good comedians.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
05-12-2014, 11:39 PM

#sigh
05-12-2014, 11:45 PM
[Image: SNL_Fever_Cowbell_Black_Shirt.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-12-2014, 12:27 AM
"I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?' God answered my prayers,"

Katy Perry may have bad music, but she is one beautiful and witty motherfucker.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube