Oh Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: Oh Hi
Hi Kank.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 05:41 AM
In response to the title of the thread "Oh Hi".......... Let me end it with "O". GOOOOO BUCKEYES! That's my mom's all me matter.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
11-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Sup, Kank?

Looking for intellectual conversation? Why not start in the Shit Your Pants Stories Thread? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
11-12-2015, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 08:47 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Hi Kank.
My friend (yes I have only one) calls me Skank. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-12-2015, 09:28 AM
[Image: Ask-That-Guy-doug-walker-18316355-480-360.jpg]

Oh Hello there I didn't hear you come in. Yes. We are all intellectuals here. No silly billys.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-12-2015, 09:33 AM
^
[Image: ah_yes__quite__by_kainbloodbane-d3cemk1.jpg]

Welcome

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
11-12-2015, 10:37 AM
(10-12-2015 06:56 PM)Kank Wrote:  My name is kank just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to some intellectual chats with some of you about anything. I am a skeptic,, i love challenging conversation that makes me think,and I never really liked religion even from a early age i always thought of my self as a agnostic (probably from the fear that religion instils on you from a early age ) but now i firmly believe in atheism.

Big Grin from Kank

Welcome, let me know if you have any questions in regards to mythology Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-12-2015, 07:59 PM
(10-12-2015 06:56 PM)Kank Wrote:  My name is kank just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to some intellectual chats with some of you about anything. I am a skeptic,, i love challenging conversation that makes me think,and I never really liked religion even from a early age i always thought of my self as a agnostic (probably from the fear that religion instils on you from a early age ) but now i firmly believe in atheism.

Big Grin from Kank

Welcome to your safe house.

Quote: Looking forward to some intellectual chats with some of you about anything.

Throw a sensitive topic out there and be ready to duck.

Gasp

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
11-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Too damned bad your name isn't Mark 'cause then we could post this short video.Yes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-12-2015, 08:10 PM
(11-12-2015 08:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Too damned bad your name isn't Mark 'cause then we could post this short video.Yes

Or Lisa, for that matter. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post