Oh My God !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Oh My God !
(22-08-2012 10:42 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:09 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  I thought that they were now the assumed property of xLegendofLink096x.

I have been for a wee while now... but, I was thinking of starting a rebellion some time soon though. Tongue

Good luck with that. You Scots don't have a good record of rebelling against the Queen. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
22-08-2012, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 10:55 AM by kim.)
H? Confused I'm taken aback.
I can understand us purebred heathens not being privy to such information, but you former Theists don't know where the "H" comes from? This comes from the unspoken name of God... which would be a hallowed utterance and so not spoken outside of prayer.

Quote:OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN; HOWARD BE THY NAME, THY KINGDOM COME ....

etc.,. etc.,.

I'm quite surprised. I now sincerely hope the FSM anoints you all with a dope slap to the noggin, with one of his noodley appendages. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-08-2012, 10:50 AM
(22-08-2012 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Good luck with that. You Scots don't have a good record of rebelling against the Queen. Laughat

You Americans don't have a good record of reading history books. Laughat

From memory, all previous rebellions took place against kings, not queens. As for the current one, her mother was a Scot. What's the point of rebelling against one of your own? Dodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
22-08-2012, 11:03 AM
(22-08-2012 10:50 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Good luck with that. You Scots don't have a good record of rebelling against the Queen. Laughat

You Americans don't have a good record of reading history books. Laughat

From memory, all previous rebellions took place against kings, not queens. As for the current one, her mother was a Scot. What's the point of rebelling against one of your own? Dodgy

Quite the opposite in fact, Scots and English fought along side each other during Elizabeth's time at one point for the first time in history.

As for religious slang:
- Oh my fucking god
- Fucking Jesus Christ you gotta be yanking my chain
- fucking hell
- god damn it
- fucking god damn it
- god fucking damn it
- jesus fucking christ

yeah that's about it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
22-08-2012, 11:16 AM
(22-08-2012 10:36 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The only thing to assume there is that yer getting played. Angel

Me? Oh no. I'm in the bleachers scoffing popcorn, watching frankiej get played. Bless 'im. Tongue

Somebody's gotta do it. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-08-2012, 11:53 AM
(22-08-2012 09:36 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 09:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  I tend to use "jesus h fucking christ" when really exasperated.

Jesus H Fucking Christ is an old companion of mine, but these days I opt for Christ on a bike! Or Christ on a fucking bike! if the exasperation is a little deeper.

Oh, another favourite (that is short and sweet): Jesus Fuck!

Replacing "Christ" (messiah? really?) with "fuck" has a type of inner beauty, that anti-theists can appreciate.

edit: which can be expanded (using my previous comment) to Jesus Fucking Christ on a bike!
22-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum, Stan. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-08-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm such a terrible Christian. I say everything in this topic.

Evil_monster

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Ghost0fBanquo's post
22-08-2012, 12:21 PM
I usually say "Dear Zombie Jesus!"

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
22-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Ya know I don't really recall using Jesus in any of my swears.... It's usually just,

fuck
fuckin' A!
fuck you
asshole
stupid fuck
dumb fuck
ass wipe
faggot
moron
idiot
dumbass
you are an idiot
your fucking stupid....
fuck off
go suck a dick
fucking damnit!
damn bitch!

stuff along those lines..

However I do seem to use the word 'hell' alot in my vocabulary... usually in the form of...

What the hell?
Awh hell..
When hell freezes over..
Fuckin' hell
Why in the hell would.....

I have however since being more aware of my atheism in the past year or so have been more aware of my vocabulary when it comes to using the word hell... I don't believe in a hell so why use the word... I've found in my posts recently where I go to use the word 'hell'.. I erase it and use the word 'heck' .. is that wierd? My psyci is fuckin' with me I know it!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post