Oh SUSY...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Oh SUSY...
...where are you?

The LHC has done an impressive job of investigating and leaving in tatters the SUSY/extra-dimensional speculative universe that has dominated particle theory for much of the last thirty years, and this is likely to be one of its main legacies.

~from Not Even Wrong.

...cause I'm kinda feeling normal now, but memories of January/2011 lingers... that's when my Gwynnies wouldn't let me end my shit 'cause "string theory is going down and Pure Number may be important..."

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Oh SUSY...
(17-02-2012 02:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...where are you?

The LHC has done an impressive job of investigating and leaving in tatters the SUSY/extra-dimensional speculative universe that has dominated particle theory for much of the last thirty years, and this is likely to be one of its main legacies.

~from Not Even Wrong.

...cause I'm kinda feeling normal now, but memories of January/2011 lingers... that's when my Gwynnies wouldn't let me end my shit 'cause "string theory is going down and Pure Number may be important..."

I opened this thread thinking you were two-timing your Gwynnies. I'm sorry I doubted your fidelity.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Comment from the article:

Quote:Harry says:
February 14, 2012 at 2:08 pm
“Never, never, never give up!”.. Is this supposed to echo Churchill’s “never, never, never [...] give in except to convictions of honour and good sense” ?

Did I just get Rick Rolled?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-02-2012, 01:32 PM
So... that doesn't mean the end
yet.
godamnit. Undecided

Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post