Oh SUSY...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Oh SUSY...
...where are you?

The LHC has done an impressive job of investigating and leaving in tatters the SUSY/extra-dimensional speculative universe that has dominated particle theory for much of the last thirty years, and this is likely to be one of its main legacies.

~from Not Even Wrong.

...cause I'm kinda feeling normal now, but memories of January/2011 lingers... that's when my Gwynnies wouldn't let me end my shit 'cause "string theory is going down and Pure Number may be important..."

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Oh SUSY...
(17-02-2012 02:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...where are you?

The LHC has done an impressive job of investigating and leaving in tatters the SUSY/extra-dimensional speculative universe that has dominated particle theory for much of the last thirty years, and this is likely to be one of its main legacies.

~from Not Even Wrong.

...cause I'm kinda feeling normal now, but memories of January/2011 lingers... that's when my Gwynnies wouldn't let me end my shit 'cause "string theory is going down and Pure Number may be important..."

I opened this thread thinking you were two-timing your Gwynnies. I'm sorry I doubted your fidelity.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Comment from the article:

Quote:Harry says:
February 14, 2012 at 2:08 pm
“Never, never, never give up!”.. Is this supposed to echo Churchill’s “never, never, never [...] give in except to convictions of honour and good sense” ?

Did I just get Rick Rolled?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-02-2012, 01:32 PM
So... that doesn't mean the end
yet.
godamnit. Undecided

Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post