Oh boy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Oh boy
(Krusty the clown sigh) oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

its always so fun going to school in a small town. Due to scheduling reasons we had our Halloween party this Saturday.
Five guys in my school, all white, decided to dress up as "Niggers in Paris". Not as in any particular characters or whatever is in that song. They basically went as five gangsters. They were white guys in black face dressed up like gangsters. Okay, Okay that's kinda bad but it's just five guys, wait... what's that.... They won best group costume. Fuck. So this is how our school ends up on CNN. OIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Oh boy
What state do you live in? Are there not black people at your school? I'm not surprised that an offensive costume won in a high school, but some white kids dressed as black "gangsters"? That is not original or even interesting. They could have come up with something more exciting at least lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
(11-11-2013 05:43 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  (Krusty the clown sigh) oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

its always so fun going to school in a small town. Due to scheduling reasons we had our Halloween party this Saturday.
Five guys in my school, all white, decided to dress up as "Niggers in Paris". Not as in any particular characters or whatever is in that song. They basically went as five gangsters. They were white guys in black face dressed up like gangsters. Okay, Okay that's kinda bad but it's just five guys, wait... what's that.... They won best group costume. Fuck. So this is how our school ends up on CNN. OIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Welp, at least I got to listen to a new song. Can't say I understood a word of it but "it had a beat and I could dance to it". Hobo

"I don't even know what that means."
"No one knows what it means but it's provocative."
"No it's not."
"It gets the people going."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Black people dress as white people and talk like private school boys nobody bats and eye

White people dress as black people and talk like suburban gangsters and everybody calls CNN

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 2 users Like Cetaceaphile's post
11-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Niggers in Paris? I feel like I've heard that somewhere before. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh boy
(11-11-2013 07:40 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Black people dress as white people and talk like private school boys nobody bats and eye

White people dress as black people and talk like suburban gangsters and everybody calls CNN

I think that if some black people made their face white and dressed up like white neonazis
or KluKlux Klan members, I think it would get some press.
[+] 2 users Like black_squirrel's post
11-11-2013, 08:03 PM
(11-11-2013 05:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What state do you live in? Are there not black people at your school? I'm not surprised that an offensive costume won in a high school, but some white kids dressed as black "gangsters"? That is not original or even interesting. They could have come up with something more exciting at least lol

The should have put on cassocks and surplices and gone as a "crib" of pedophiles.
(That is a what a group of pedos is called, right ?)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-11-2013, 08:09 PM
(11-11-2013 08:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 05:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What state do you live in? Are there not black people at your school? I'm not surprised that an offensive costume won in a high school, but some white kids dressed as black "gangsters"? That is not original or even interesting. They could have come up with something more exciting at least lol

The should have put on cassocks and surplices and gone as a "crib" of pedophiles.
(That is a what a group of pedos is called, right ?)

I don't think they travel in packs anymore. As they've evolved they've become solitary creatures. You may see the rare couple, but three or more (while not completely unheard of) is very unlikely).
I thought there were some pretty funny and/or creative offensive costumes this year. I'm just saying at least if you're going to offend people make it worth it. Did you see the offensive costume thread?
11-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Racism jokes are always (sometimes) okay, but just not when white people participate. Big Grin
12-11-2013, 12:31 PM
(11-11-2013 08:02 PM)black_squirrel Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 07:40 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Black people dress as white people and talk like private school boys nobody bats and eye

I think that if some black people made their face white and dressed up like white neonazis
or KluKlux Klan members, I think it would get some press.

Black people are always dressing up like KKK in comedy shows Tongue

I've seen about 20 different black comedians do KKK sketches, either in whiteface taking the piss, or just being a black guy infiltrating a group hiding under the pointy hood, even the 'I'm sick of black people, can I join you whiteys?' sketch.
Still nobody complained because casual racism, in this day and age where it doesn't really affect people in civilised countries, is hilarious, even if we're only allowed to laugh at racism against white people publicly.

I think these constraints though are introduced by white racists who don't want to be found out as racists, but they've never had any friends other than white people so have never actually had any of the friendly banter that goes on between friends include race as well as choice of beer or game console preference. I find it offensive that the public is told that only white people have the ability to laugh at themselves.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.