Oh, deer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Oh, deer.
(20-11-2016 04:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I did it on a motorcyle.....

It's not nearly as much fun....

Sad

My brother's wife's brother (what's that to me -- brother-in-law?) had the same experience. Totaled his motorcycle and the deer, but he was OK. He had a hard time hitching a ride into town though, standing there covered with blood.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2016, 10:31 AM
(21-11-2016 10:16 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 04:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I did it on a motorcyle.....

It's not nearly as much fun....

Sad

My brother's wife's brother (what's that to me -- brother-in-law?) had the same experience. Totaled his motorcycle and the deer, but he was OK. He had a hard time hitching a ride into town though, standing there covered with blood.

I hit a buck broadside - at about 45 mph on a backroad two lane..... I managed to keep the bike up -- but broke my right knee...I rode the bike to a stop, and stalled it... The bike (69 Triumph) was kick start only.... I thought my arm was broken as well because I couldn't find the hand shifter.... (I'd converted it to jockey shift) -- It'd bent the clutch pedal around as well.....

I managed to get the bike on the side stand -- and sat on the bike for 4 hours -- till 3 in the morning -- I started yelling --- and a guy in a farmhouse heard me.....

Only a few cars went by -- and I couldn't flag anyone down... (pre-cell phone era)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Sorry about your vehicle, F Stop. Glad no one was hurt, though.

Yep. Deer suck. I don't care who they think they need to fuck they need to just give it up. Sheesh. The turnpike is a bloodbath. Dodgy

I've noticed lots of coyotes this year, too. That's always good - they drag the bodies off the road in a more timely manner than cops or highway maintenance. They clean everything up real well.

But wow - when those coyotes are running across the highway - they're fast! kind of unusual to see one as road kill but, I saw one the other night - a big healthy one, too.

All the varmints are out right now. Nearly hit a possum a couple blocks from my house the other night. The same night, at my house a raccoon ran from my yard into the storm drain. Bastard!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein