Oh good, a new date for the Rapture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
(01-07-2017 09:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:31 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Oh guillotine gif, I'm betting you really loved the Left Behind series with its mangling of Christian doctrine.

I enjoy watching a sad and desperate Nicholas Cage pretend to be crazy for a pitifully small paycheck.

[Image: left-behind-movie.jpg]

Look at that face! Like he's not sure, but he thinks he sees his mother fucking a dog just behind the cameraman.

If I remember right, wasn't he basically forced to do that movie because he owed some people favors? I hate saying this, but the original Left Behind film was better... Confused Cage's "why am I here" one is sorta, to paraphrase God Awful Movies, a "we have to land this plane" movie instead of a Christian movie.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2017, 11:26 AM
(01-07-2017 11:07 AM)TheBear Wrote:  the usage of 'we believe' groupthink

Satanists don't have we believe group think? The bible is a black and white book--you are righteous or wicked. Sorry you're in the latter camp.
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2017, 11:29 AM
(01-07-2017 10:03 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hearing you. I just think you're full of shit.

[Image: rapture.gif] You get 3 1/2 years to choose to have your head chopped off (your best option). After that, those who have had their heads chopped off are gone with the two witnesses [Image: bowser.gif] [Image: bowser.gif] who also laid down their lives.

[Image: write.gif] Then, you try to hide in the earth [Image: smiley438.gif] and are angry. [Image: sozo.gif]). [Image: popcorn.gif]

Laugh out load

You are one crazy lady. But as a public service I'm gonna have to remind you that your Bible that you love so much is fiction. LIES. Pure bullshit from end to end. The fact that you live your life based on it makes your life pathetic and pointless Smile Please do fuck off and stop bothering us Smile We've got meaningful stuff to do that makes us happy, as well as a bit of shooting the breeze with people who's company we enjoy. Among whom you are not included.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
01-07-2017, 11:33 AM
(01-07-2017 11:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  ...Pure bullshit from end to end...

Speaking of end to end, are you able to form a sentence without a description of human reproduction or excrement? Hobo
01-07-2017, 11:41 AM
(01-07-2017 11:26 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  

Satanists don't have we believe group think? The bible is a black and white book--you are righteous or wicked. Sorry you're in the latter camp.

I'm talking about you, you brainwashed dipshit. Stop trying to deflect. You have no original thoughts of your own. Everything you think and spout is conditioned by bronze-age and barbaric thought, and further filtered by your peers. Have you ever disagreed with your group, on anything related to your religious beliefs? Anything at all?
01-07-2017, 11:43 AM
(01-07-2017 11:33 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  Speaking of end to end, are you able to form a sentence without a description of human reproduction or excrement?
Fucking shitheaded dickbottom.

Apparently not Drinking Beverage

Did we offend your delicate sensibilities, oh fragile turd flower? Do you need me to lend you some pearls to clutch?

[Image: Gw3Ug.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
01-07-2017, 11:46 AM
(01-07-2017 11:26 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  

Actually it's not. At all. Many people GO from one state to the other, (and back again)(in varying degrees), at various time. Obviously you never read the Bible.
Ah yes. More judgments from the fake Christian.
99.999 % of non-believers are not "satanists".

But we are well aware of the mental problems you suffer from :
http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/w...ed-answers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closure_(psychology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambiguity_t...ntolerance

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-07-2017, 11:47 AM
(01-07-2017 11:43 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 11:33 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  Speaking of end to end, are you able to form a sentence without a description of human reproduction or excrement?
Fucking shitheaded dickbottom.

Apparently not Drinking Beverage

Did we offend your delicate sensibilities, oh fragile turd flower? Do you need me to lend you some pearls to clutch?

[Image: Gw3Ug.jpg]

Oh. I b'lieve I have the vapours.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-07-2017, 11:49 AM
(01-07-2017 11:33 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 11:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  ...Pure bullshit from end to end...

Speaking of end to end, are you able to form a sentence without a description of human reproduction or excrement? Hobo

Are *you* able to engage your brain at any part of the typing process? 'Cos... you're kinda looking like a brainless twit who regurgitates bible verses at the moment. You realise we're not fuckheads like you right? Why the fuck don't you fuck off? Go evangelise some fucken idiot and get your Jesus points.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-07-2017, 11:53 AM
(01-07-2017 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. I b'lieve I have the vapours.

Hang in there, Bucky dearest, I'll go fetch the smelling salts!

[Image: tenor.gif]

Wish the trollette would just evaporate...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post