Oh good, a new date for the Rapture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
(01-07-2017 11:26 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  The bible is a black and white book--you are righteous or wicked. Sorry you're in the latter camp.

[Image: 23a2a6ee998024ea1820e89bcfe35745639f63e4...f3bedd.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheBear's post
01-07-2017, 12:20 PM
(01-07-2017 11:25 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:51 AM)JesseB Wrote:  What you wish, what you want, what you think, and what you believe are irrelevant.

I agree. What has God said (Eph 4:14). [Image: read.gif]

Your god is made up, and it's opinion is as irrelevant as yours. And your holy book is about as useful as a roll of toilet paper.

I'm pretty sure what you have is diarrhea of the mouth, now kindly shut your trap and s top shitting all over the place, you're beginning to stink up the place with your mindless drivel

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
01-07-2017, 01:19 PM
(01-07-2017 10:21 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  We agree that we want evil removed from the planet. We just disagree about who that is

Careful serpentdove, "evil" was created by god to test us, our original sin is not in "being" or "enjoying" evil, it is believing we can tell the difference...

In your feeble attempts to "help" the "fallen" like us, you risk your own soul, if you think you understand evil as well as god does...

I can only operate on my limited human ethical evaluations of what is right & wrong, I do not pretend to know what is "good" or "evil", to do so would require "godlike" knowledge. It's quite possible that we atheists, who accept that our knowledge of the world is limited, are more useful to helping full-fill god's plan (although clearly unwittingly) then you are.

As for thinking that you know the shit will hit the fan in 3.5 years, are you suggesting you know the mind of god?...pretty sure that's a golden ticket to hell right there.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
01-07-2017, 01:33 PM
(01-07-2017 10:21 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  We agree that we want evil removed from the planet. We just disagree about who that is

Actually we don't. In any way. Your Babble tells you your God created evil.
Why would you want to dismantle something your God created ?

Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

You REALLY should consider reading that holy book of yours.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-07-2017, 01:37 PM
(01-07-2017 10:03 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hearing you. I just think you're full of shit.

[Image: rapture.gif] You get 3 1/2 years to choose to have your head chopped off (your best option). After that, those who have had their heads chopped off are gone with the two witnesses"

History is not on your side, fool. We get you people enjoy scaring people.
What EXACTLY is your plan when this doesn't happen, (as we all know it won't), JUST EXACTLY like every other loonie-goonie end-time prediction before ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-07-2017, 02:01 PM
You know what Final Fantasy XIV seems like a much better use of my time right now. Poke me when the trolls are gone.... I'ma be having some fun gaming.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
01-07-2017, 02:13 PM
(01-07-2017 05:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  When the fuck are we going to get raptured already?

Twice a week in a good year. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
01-07-2017, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 02:19 PM by Anjele.)
[Image: vym9n4.jpg]

[Image: a5f95g.jpg]

[Image: 6gdf09.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2017, 02:16 PM
[Image: zioq9v.jpg]

Some filler for the snakybird's website.

[Image: 2wq52lj.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2017, 02:30 PM
(01-07-2017 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: zioq9v.jpg]

[Image: best-ever-grilled-cheese.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post