(01-07-2017 02:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: a5f95g.jpg]

[Image: cat.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-07-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
CS: Hey guys what's going on in here another civilized discussion about....*reads sepratedoves posts*

[Image: tenor.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
01-07-2017, 03:49 PM
(29-06-2017 03:18 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  We don't set dates; but, we do watch. [Image: watching001.gif] Interesting times.

You're a liar, you set the date at Sept. 23rd 2017 in this thread:

The resurrection

But when asked to specifically state that the rapture would occur on Sept 23rd 2017 you started using weasel words such as -
(30-06-2017 03:09 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  If the feasts occur chronologically, then the rapture could occur on the Feast of Trumpets.

All of a sudden you start using words like "If" and "Could", this demonstrates your cowardice and dishonesty. You don't fool anyone with your insane apocalyptic blathering. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post
01-07-2017, 04:14 PM
(01-07-2017 03:49 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You don't fool anyone with your insane apocalyptic blathering. Drinking Beverage

But he does, on the other hand, provide grist for a potentially funny mill.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Holy shit is this why the The Resurrection thread had this big warning,
Damn she fucking nuts.
01-07-2017, 08:20 PM
(01-07-2017 03:49 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 03:18 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  We don't set dates; but, we do watch. [Image: watching001.gif] Interesting times.

You're a liar, you set the date at Sept. 23rd 2017 in this thread:

The resurrection

But when asked to specifically state that the rapture would occur on Sept 23rd 2017 you started using weasel words such as -
(30-06-2017 03:09 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  If the feasts occur chronologically, then the rapture could occur on the Feast of Trumpets.

All of a sudden you start using words like "If" and "Could", this demonstrates your cowardice and dishonesty. You don't fool anyone with your insane apocalyptic blathering. Drinking Beverage
It's sad that Christians do this. They're so eager to die that they're going to set dates. Then when you challenge their faith on the date, they backtrack.

We've lived through way too many dates of Rapture. You'd think they'd learn by now...
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
01-07-2017, 08:24 PM
(01-07-2017 08:20 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 03:49 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You're a liar, you set the date at Sept. 23rd 2017 in this thread:

The resurrection

It's sad that Christians do this. They're so eager to die that they're going to set dates. Then when you challenge their faith on the date, they backtrack.

We've lived through way too many dates of Rapture. You'd think they'd learn by now...

The fact she started talking like a Christian ISIS, raised fucking alarm bells though.
[+] 1 user Likes OmniConsUme's post
01-07-2017, 08:37 PM
I don't know about you, but isn't the apocalypse happening more often these day ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-07-2017, 08:41 PM
(01-07-2017 08:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't know about you, but isn't the apocalypse happening more often these day ?

Indeed. I need to change my tag from 'Certified Apocalypse Survivor' to 'Certified Multi-Apocalypse Survivor'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-07-2017, 12:32 AM
(01-07-2017 09:14 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  So you won't hear me. [Image: blabla.gif] Next stop, listen to the two witnesses. Lay down your life and do not take the mark of the beast.

Inspired by Serpentdove, I hereby deliberately forfeit any possibility of {almost certainly imaginary} salvation by committing with malice of forethought the Unforgivable Sin (Mark 3:22-30):

I hereby state for the record, and for the ears of any deity that might have a dog in this fight, that I see no functional difference whatsoever between the "Holy Spirit" and "Satan." Assuming for one wild-ass moment that either of these beings actually exists, it quickly becomes apparent that both are sock puppets utilized by the evil god described in the Bible. One is used to tempt and the other to correct behaviour; both are mere tools that Biblegod uses to subvert the alleged free will of mortals --

-- the same bogus "free will" that it uses as an excuse for its infinitely evil {and thankfully almost certainly mythological} practice of judging and then torturing sentient beings for an eternity.

(While I'm on a roll, Serpentdove, would you care for a posthypnotic suggestion that causes you to dream of Satan and the Holy Spook making mad passionate love on red satin sheets? Big Grin)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Astreja's post