Oh good, a new date for the Rapture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
(02-07-2017 12:32 AM)Astreja Wrote:  (While I'm on a roll, Serpentdove, would you care for a posthypnotic suggestion that causes you to dream of Satan and the Holy Spook making mad passionate love on red satin sheets? Big Grin)

Only if one of them sounds like Tim Curry.

[Image: 29ef9a1471efcb21d9e2e1697741558d.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-07-2017, 12:37 AM
(01-07-2017 08:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Indeed. I need to change my tag from 'Certified Apocalypse Survivor' to 'Certified Multi-Apocalypse Survivor'.

I admit it; I just use all these failed prophesies as an excuse to run out and buy another bottle of La Fin du Monde beer. Angel

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
02-07-2017, 12:46 AM
(02-07-2017 12:32 AM)Astreja Wrote:  (While I'm on a roll, Serpentdove, would you care for a posthypnotic suggestion that causes you to dream of Satan and the Holy Spook making mad passionate love on red satin sheets? Big Grin)

(02-07-2017 12:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Only if one of them sounds like Tim Curry.

Now I have an image of the Holy Spook dressed like Dr. Frank N. Furter. Laugh out load

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
02-07-2017, 02:04 AM
(29-06-2017 03:18 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  We don't set dates; but, we do watch. Interesting times.

Hey fuckface... you do realise this thread is SIX years old doncha? Or are you too bust watching the clouds for your sky-daddy's return to notice LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
02-07-2017, 08:07 AM
(02-07-2017 02:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Or are you too bust watching the clouds for your sky-daddy's return to notice LOL.
Well, if nothing else, they're at least mentally bust. Morally, too, I'm guessing, seeing how eager they are for the world to end and how they're salivating at the thought of us damn heathens, wailing and gnashing our teeth, while they spend eternity on sky-daddy's lap (doing what I don't even *wanna* know. But apparently, they "like it there" Facepalm )

[Image: DSC00982.jpg]

Also, we might need Jenny to tell us was how exactly does one sit on one's own lap...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
02-07-2017, 08:33 AM
(02-07-2017 08:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 02:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Or are you too bust watching the clouds for your sky-daddy's return to notice LOL.
Well, if nothing else, they're at least mentally bust. Morally, too, I'm guessing, seeing how eager they are for the world to end and how they're salivating at the thought of us damn heathens, wailing and gnashing our teeth, while they spend eternity on sky-daddy's lap (doing what I don't even *wanna* know. But apparently, they "like it there" Facepalm )

[Image: DSC00982.jpg]

Also, we might need Jenny to tell us was how exactly does one sit on one's own lap...

Laugh out load Christians and their unintentional humour... "Oh Jesus, what is this hard thing? I feel your resurrection!"

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Apparently the good Christians who will be sucked up in gawd's vacuum cleaner haven't thought about their pets. Luckily the heathens will be here to step in.

[Image: 33dwe12.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-07-2017, 08:51 AM
(02-07-2017 08:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Laugh out load Christians and their unintentional humour... "Oh Jesus, what is this hard thing? I feel your resurrection!"

It's from a real book, The One Year Book of Bible Promises, that I came across in a hostel recently and actually took pictures of... before my brain started to puke on itself and I had to cease and desist, before I ended up with a deceased brain Facepalm

[Image: DSC00979.jpg]
"Lord, today I wish I was a cheerleader, running and waving colorful pom-poms in in tribute to your majesty"

"With endless patience you remind me once more
That my value never determines Your love
But that your love determines my value"

And people ask why I hate religion. This, this abomination above is why. Censored

More like, minibrains and maxiasses Facepalm

[Image: DSC00978.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
02-07-2017, 10:34 AM
(02-07-2017 08:49 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Apparently the good Christians who will be sucked up in gawd's vacuum cleaner haven't thought about their pets. Luckily the heathens will be here to step in.

[Image: 33dwe12.jpg]

You can sign up now !!!
http://aftertherapturepetcare.com/register-your-pets/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-07-2017, 11:02 AM
To be honest, the rapture stuff bugs the hell outta me, So apparently Fundies gave up on living life. And want to punish the rest of us scareing the fuck out of everyone else.