Oh good, a new date for the Rapture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
(01-07-2017 09:31 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:14 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  So you won't hear me. [Image: blabla.gif] Next stop, listen to the two witnesses. Lay down your life and do not take the mark of the beast. [Image: carryon.gif]

[Image: guillotine01.gif]

Oh guillotine gif, I'm betting you really loved the Left Behind series with its mangling of Christian doctrine.

I enjoy watching a sad and desperate Nicholas Cage pretend to be crazy for a pitifully small paycheck.

[Image: left-behind-movie.jpg]

Look at that face! Like he's not sure, but he thinks he sees his mother fucking a dog just behind the cameraman.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-07-2017, 09:39 AM
(01-07-2017 09:14 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 07:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I got raptured and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

So you won't hear me. [Image: blabla.gif] Next stop, listen to the two witnesses. Lay down your life and do not take the mark of the beast. [Image: carryon.gif]

It's interesting that this is what you characterize as "debating theology online."

By the way: Anyone interested in what this poster is doing with your conversations should check out SerpentDove's rep details.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
01-07-2017, 09:40 AM
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them."

---- Galileo Galilei

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-07-2017, 09:44 AM
(01-07-2017 09:39 AM)julep Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:14 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  So you won't hear me. [Image: blabla.gif] Next stop, listen to the two witnesses. Lay down your life and do not take the mark of the beast. [Image: carryon.gif]

It's interesting that this is what you characterize as "debating theology online."

By the way: Anyone interested in what this poster is doing with your conversations should check out SerpentDove's rep details.

Well now that is a problem. One that will need to be rectified.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
01-07-2017, 09:47 AM
(01-07-2017 09:44 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:39 AM)julep Wrote:  It's interesting that this is what you characterize as "debating theology online."

Well now that is a problem. One that will need to be rectified.
It's not against TOS. However, people should probably be aware.
01-07-2017, 09:49 AM
(01-07-2017 09:47 AM)julep Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:44 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Well now that is a problem. One that will need to be rectified.
It's not against TOS. However, people should probably be aware.

It may not be against the TOS, but I personally find that crossing a line. I intend to look into this.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
01-07-2017, 09:52 AM
(01-07-2017 09:49 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:47 AM)julep Wrote:  It's not against TOS. However, people should probably be aware.

It may not be against the TOS, but I personally find that crossing a line. I intend to look into this.

Why would anyone expect these crazy self-righteous delusional people to be honest and "above-board" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-07-2017, 09:56 AM
(01-07-2017 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:49 AM)JesseB Wrote:  It may not be against the TOS, but I personally find that crossing a line. I intend to look into this.

Why would anyone expect these crazy self-righteous delusional people to be honest and "above-board" ?

It's a matter of self preservation dude. I don't trust those murderous fucks any farther than I can throw them, stalking and spying aren't activities that sit well with me. But then again, you know the one's near where I live will kill people and prolly get away with it. I know it sounds extreme but, I get warnings pretty often and I've known people who.... aren't around anymore cause they went into the wrong place with the wrong skin color, or religion ect.

I think I've said it before. I view christian extremists as no different than Muslim extremists. And this dude's website is pretty extremist.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
01-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Lol.... this one though might be too stupid to be a real threat.... >.>

Go figure. Still I'm not pleased with what this guy is doin.

Big Grin
01-07-2017, 10:03 AM
(01-07-2017 09:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hearing you. I just think you're full of shit.

[Image: rapture.gif] You get 3 1/2 years to choose to have your head chopped off (your best option). After that, those who have had their heads chopped off are gone with the two witnesses [Image: bowser.gif] [Image: bowser.gif] who also laid down their lives.

[Image: write.gif] Then, you try to hide in the earth [Image: smiley438.gif] and are angry. [Image: sozo.gif]). [Image: popcorn.gif]