Oh good, a new date for the Rapture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
(01-07-2017 10:03 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 09:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hearing you. I just think you're full of shit.

[Image: rapture.gif] You get 3 1/2 years to choose to have your head chopped off (your best option). After that, those who have had their heads chopped off are gone with the two witnesses [Image: bowser.gif] [Image: bowser.gif] who also laid down their lives.

[Image: write.gif] Then, you try to hide in the earth [Image: smiley438.gif] and are angry. [Image: sozo.gif]). [Image: popcorn.gif]

Sticks n stones lady, sticks n stones.

Tell you what, wish for your rapture in one hand, shit in the other, squeeze them both and tell me which one is real.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
01-07-2017, 10:15 AM
(01-07-2017 09:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm hearing you. I just think you're full of shit.

[Image: rapture.gif] You get 3 1/2 years to choose to have your head chopped off (your best option). After that, those who have had their heads chopped off are gone with the two witnesses [Image: bowser.gif] [Image: bowser.gif] who also laid down their lives.

[Image: write.gif] Then, you try to hide in the earth [Image: smiley438.gif] and are angry. [Image: sozo.gif]). [Image: popcorn.gif]

[Image: wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2017, 10:17 AM
(01-07-2017 10:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:03 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  [Image: rapture.gif] You get 3 1/2 years to choose to have your head chopped off (your best option). After that, those who have had their heads chopped off are gone with the two witnesses [Image: bowser.gif] [Image: bowser.gif] who also laid down their lives.

[Image: wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif]

She's talking about revelations. She's basically putting death threats in code word.... the silly imaginary death threats christian types love to use to bully people into converting.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
01-07-2017, 10:21 AM
(01-07-2017 10:14 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Sticks n stones lady, sticks n stones.
We agree that we want evil removed from the planet. We just disagree about [Image: secret.gif] who that is (Am 5:18-20, Re 11:18). [Image: popcorn.gif]
01-07-2017, 10:24 AM
(01-07-2017 10:21 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:14 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Sticks n stones lady, sticks n stones.
We agree that we want evil removed from the planet. We just disagree about [Image: secret.gif] who that is (Am 5:18-20, Re 11:18). [Image: popcorn.gif]

? Where the fuck do you get that asinine idea from?

Who says I want "evil" removed from the world?
Who says I accept the definition of "evil" in the first place (at least in the way you mean it)?

Clearly lady you don't fucking know anything about what I think, or what I want.

Big Grin
01-07-2017, 10:26 AM

What a depraved and psychopathic theme you subscribe to. Ohmy
01-07-2017, 10:28 AM
(01-07-2017 10:24 AM)JesseB Wrote:  ? Where the fuck do you get that asinine idea from?

Who says I accept the definition of "evil" in the first place (at least in the way you mean it)?

Clearly lady you don't fucking know anything about what I think, or what I want.

How we know it's woman? Dove sexing?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
01-07-2017, 10:28 AM
(01-07-2017 10:17 AM)JesseB Wrote:  ...[S]illy imaginary death threats christian types love to use to bully people into converting.
You won't have fear. Why would I wish to remove your will? Ro 9:22
01-07-2017, 10:30 AM
(01-07-2017 10:28 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:24 AM)JesseB Wrote:  ? Where the fuck do you get that asinine idea from?

How we know it's woman? Dove sexing?

Just what her Facebook link says off her website. I mean... there's a lot more you could pretty easily learn about her, but I'm satisfied just knowing where to find the information I need, just in case I one day need to look it up.

Big Grin
01-07-2017, 10:31 AM
(01-07-2017 10:28 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:17 AM)JesseB Wrote:  ...[S]illy imaginary death threats christian types love to use to bully people into converting.
You won't have fear. Why would I wish to remove your will? Ro 9:22

You're right, I don't have fear. BUT I do get annoyed, your behavior has been unacceptable on so many levels.

Big Grin