Oh good, a new date for the Rapture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Oh good, a new date for the Rapture
(01-07-2017 10:24 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Who says I want "evil" removed from the world?

You'd like to contribute to it. Again, your choice (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). You get your world--your heyday--to do what you will to Jews and Christians for 3 1/2 years. [Image: zombiechase.gif] Knock yourself out. [Image: idunno.gif] Mt 18:6

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2017, 10:38 AM
(01-07-2017 10:30 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Just what her Facebook link says off her website. I mean... there's a lot more you could pretty easily learn about her, but I'm satisfied just knowing where to find the information I need, just in case I one day need to look it up.

Yowsers! As if the books I translate didn't make me wanna weep with shame for my gender...

I guess the level of stupid at display is simultaneously too big and and too boring for me to give enough of a crap to look her trollness up Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-07-2017, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 10:47 AM by TheBear.)
Carnage, and death, and bloodshed, and beheadings, and agony, and torture, and suffering - coming soon to a planet near you. Stand by for your local listings and times. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
01-07-2017, 10:45 AM
(01-07-2017 10:31 AM)JesseB Wrote:  [You won't have fear. Why would I wish to remove your will? Ro 9:22] You're right, I don't have fear. BUT I do get annoyed...
It's a yes or no question. [Image: bug_head.gif] Why would I wish to remove your will? Ro 9:22
01-07-2017, 10:46 AM
(01-07-2017 10:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:30 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Just what her Facebook link says off her website. I mean... there's a lot more you could pretty easily learn about her, but I'm satisfied just knowing where to find the information I need, just in case I one day need to look it up.

Yowsers! As if the books I translate didn't make me wanna weep with shame for my gender...

I guess the level of stupid at display is simultaneously too big and and too boring for me to give enough of a crap to look her trollness up Rolleyes

When someone mentioned she's copying peoples posts and putting them up on her site she went from troll to threat.

My educational focus is information security analysis and I'm very .... proactive about keeping myself safe.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
01-07-2017, 10:49 AM
(01-07-2017 10:35 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:24 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Who says I want "evil" removed from the world?

You'd like to contribute to it. Again, your choice (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). You get your world--your heyday--to do what you will to Jews and Christians for 3 1/2 years. [Image: zombiechase.gif] Knock yourself out. [Image: idunno.gif] Mt 18:6

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

Again you fail to understand what I think and what I want.

The reality is you couldn't understand what I think, why I think it, or what I want if you tried and I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. First learn to think, learn how to apply critical analysis. Then maybe we can talk.

Also.... Dennis Prager is a brainless twat... Everyone already knows this. Apparently except for you.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
01-07-2017, 10:51 AM
(01-07-2017 10:45 AM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 10:31 AM)JesseB Wrote:  [You won't have fear. Why would I wish to remove your will? Ro 9:22] You're right, I don't have fear. BUT I do get annoyed...
It's a yes or no question. [Image: bug_head.gif] Why would I wish to remove your will? Ro 9:22

What you wish, what you want, what you think, and what you believe are irrelevant. Once you learn to live in reality that might change. MIGHT. That is if you can figure out how to do that much.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
01-07-2017, 11:07 AM
(01-07-2017 10:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  I guess the level of stupid at display is simultaneously too big and and too boring for me to give enough of a crap to look her trollness up Rolleyes

I don't think it's a troll. With the excessive use of smilies, the bible-speak, the usage of 'we believe' groupthink, the cavalier and smug attitude towards the suffering and death of all who do not agree, the web page, the facebook friends and likes - it has all the trappings and hallmarks of a true religious nutjob.
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
01-07-2017, 11:21 AM
(01-07-2017 10:41 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Carnage, and death, and bloodshed, and beheadings, and agony, and torture, and suffering - coming soon to a planet near you. Stand by for your local listings and times. Thumbsup

Ps 58:10 [Image: redface.gif]
01-07-2017, 11:25 AM
(01-07-2017 10:51 AM)JesseB Wrote:  What you wish, what you want, what you think, and what you believe are irrelevant.

I agree. What has God said (Eph 4:14). [Image: read.gif]