Oh goody, something else to worry about.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Oh goody, something else to worry about.
(04-09-2017 02:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was bit by a spider once. Twasn't a lot of fun.

I don't like spiders.

It worked out OK for me.

Signed

Peter Parker
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-09-2017, 07:41 PM
(04-09-2017 03:18 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 02:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was bit by a spider once. Twasn't a lot of fun.

I don't like spiders.

It worked out OK for me.

Signed

Peter Parker
Oh, Spidey [Image: e3257c1d2ea999f5084a9bce178fb861.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
04-09-2017, 09:21 PM
We get a spider called a southern house spider, looks a lot like a brown recluse (it's part of the same general family of spiders), Except it's about 4 inches big.... Good thing is though it's only threat is the ability to cause a panic induced heart attack. Lol It's harmless just creepy as fuck.

Also we get even bigger tarantulas. Again harmless but creepy as fuck.

We do have black widows in abundance though and bites from those are no fun at all. And deer ticks and brown dog ticks and all sorts of fun creepy shit I'd rather not live around.... Oh and the first confirmed death from west Nile virus last week. YAY!

Do try and stay safe Outtathereligiouscloset lots of scary stuff in the world, billions of years later this planet is still doing it's damnedest to kill us all.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post