Oh hello there TTA!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Oh hello there TTA!
(14-12-2012 12:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ola QC, forget the kids, are you getting excited for Christmas?
Have you seen santa yet? My daughter loves the big guy and makes me bring her to the mall at least twice a week just so she can yell greetings at him.
Does your kid make a habit of yelling greetings to people in the mall?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2012, 12:13 PM
(14-12-2012 11:44 AM)kim Wrote:  Hi Queeny! Got the house and kids all ready for the holidays? I'll bet C-boy is all wide eyed - that age is pretty tight with Xmas with all the lights and tree and such. Any tree/light pics you wanna share - bring em on! Smile
Oh absolutely!! He's a huge fan. It's a lot of fun this year because he understands the concept of "Santa" and presents and all so it'll be a blast. I do need to post some pics!

Yes, I'm also a Christian.
[+] 2 users Like queenschosen's post
14-12-2012, 12:15 PM
(14-12-2012 12:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh, hi there, hotty.
Love you Smile

Yes, I'm also a Christian.
[+] 2 users Like queenschosen's post
14-12-2012, 12:15 PM
(14-12-2012 12:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ola QC, forget the kids, are you getting excited for Christmas?
Have you seen santa yet? My daughter loves the big guy and makes me bring her to the mall at least twice a week just so she can yell greetings at him.
Does your kid make a habit of yelling greetings to people in the mall?
No but Santa isn't people. She gets super excited if he acknowledges her existence.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 12:16 PM
(14-12-2012 12:15 PM)queenschosen Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh, hi there, hotty.
Love you Smile
Eeeeeewwwww!!!! Hobo

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
14-12-2012, 12:18 PM
(14-12-2012 12:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Does your kid make a habit of yelling greetings to people in the mall?
No but Santa isn't people. She gets super excited if he acknowledges her existence.
Yes, but what if this excitement gets projected upon all over-weight old men? You do know that your ONLY job in life is to keep her off the stripper pole, right?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-12-2012, 12:20 PM
(14-12-2012 12:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Does your kid make a habit of yelling greetings to people in the mall?
That's awesome. When my daughter was little, she waved at a mall Santa once. When he waved back she was paralyzed. She just couldn't believe that Santa actually noticed her among the huge crowd of people. She was totally stunned.

He was actually just waving at the crowd, but I never told the kid that. She's 15, and to this day still thinks that guy noticed her tiny little hand waving from the mob.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
14-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Stark...you're a good dad. I notice lots of cool things in your posts about your daughter. That's awesome!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-12-2012, 12:27 PM
(14-12-2012 12:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  No but Santa isn't people. She gets super excited if he acknowledges her existence.
Yes, but what if this excitement gets projected upon all over-weight old men? You do know that your ONLY job in life is to keep her off the stripper pole, right?
No it isn't. My goal in life is to make sure she feels like a strong independent person who knows how to kick old fat men in the face and laugh while doing it. What she does for a living is her choice. Obviously I'd rather she didn't do horrid and disgusting things, but take a look into the future of society and tell me how likely that's gonna be.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-12-2012, 12:31 PM
(14-12-2012 12:27 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yes, but what if this excitement gets projected upon all over-weight old men? You do know that your ONLY job in life is to keep her off the stripper pole, right?
No it isn't. My goal in life is to make sure she feels like a strong independent person who knows how to kick old fat men in the face and laugh while doing it. What she does for a living is her choice. Obviously I'd rather she didn't do horrid and disgusting things, but take a look into the future of society and tell me how likely that's gonna be.

Well I can tell you right now that she won't be a very successful stripper if she kicks old fat men in the face and laughs.
Unless she becomes a dominatrix. Consider