Oh, how very amusing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 06:03 AM
RE: Oh, how very amusing.
Let me get this straight: Hughsie's atheist section is gone and instead we have a sin pool?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 06:15 AM
(19-01-2015 06:03 AM)Dom Wrote:  Let me get this straight: Hughsie's atheist section is gone and instead we have a sin pool?

That does sound remarkably Egor-esque, doesn't it? Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-01-2015, 08:22 AM
(18-01-2015 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've been given a heads-up that there is a member on that Veridishit forum by the name of 'Chas' and he's trying to pass himself off as me.

How very droll. Is there no limit to the dishonesty and nastiness exhibited by Egor® and his friends?

ugh, people suck.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-01-2015, 08:25 AM
(19-01-2015 08:22 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've been given a heads-up that there is a member on that Veridishit forum by the name of 'Chas' and he's trying to pass himself off as me.

How very droll. Is there no limit to the dishonesty and nastiness exhibited by Egor® and his friends?

ugh, people suck.

Eh... We've only been sucking for... what, a f few hundreds of thousands of years.

We'll stop eventually.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Well, I'm registered there now. For real. Mainly because I was annoyed I didn't have the superstar status that means a ready made sock. Angry

Think I'll lurk there and see what happens, but looking forward to having chats with The Anti-Chas. Evil_monster

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post