Oh my God, Satanic Cubes are everywhere!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2017, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 09:34 AM by cactus.)
Oh my God, Satanic Cubes are everywhere!!!
You guys, it's really true. It's all connected.
Muslims walk in circles around a giant cube.
Jews put cubes on their foreheads.
When you unfold a cube, you get a cross.
Minecraft is indoctrinating our children.
Saturn's hexagon is really a cube viewed at an isometric angle.
Saturn is the 6th planet.
A cube has 6 faces.
SIX, you guys. Wake the fuck up!!!!

Goddamn, It's getting really bad out there. If you work in a cubicle, I'd suggest finding a new job. It's only a matter of time before you boss tries to initiate you into the masonic Illuminati baphomet hexagon vaccination chemtrail cult.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
04-08-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Oh my God, Satanic Cubes are everyhere!!!
This has got to be up there for one of the most bat shit things I've ever heard of lol.

I did a google on the subject just now. Whole lot of "Look at this thing, and this other unrelated thing....see the CUBES?! ITS ALL CONNECTED" bullshit.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Oh my God, Satanic Cubes are everywhere!!!
So Saturn is Satan because Satan is Lucifer and Lucifer is the morning star and Saturn is the planet associated with the morning star... except...

Anything with a square is really a cube and anything hexagonal is really a cube and anything circular is somehow also really a cube and no cube is just a coincidence...

WTAF? I wonder if it hurts to be that stupid.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
04-08-2017, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 10:06 AM by cactus.)
(04-08-2017 09:37 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Anything with a square is really a cube and anything hexagonal is really a cube and anything circular is somehow also really a cube and no cube is just a coincidence...

Triangles, too. Don't forget triangles.
And pentagons.
Line segments and points are probably evil, too.
Anything less than 7, really, because that means it's less than perfection.

Numbers that claim to be higher than 7 are actually just 7.
There's a reason why stop signs have 8 sides. It's because you're supposed to stop before you get to 8.

Why are heptagons so hard to draw freehand? Well, that should be plainly obvious. The path to righteousness is never easy.

It's evil to draw circles because they are infinity. Are you trying to BE God?
STOP IT! Stop trying to draw a circle, and just accept that your puny human body will never attain such perfection.
Why do you think the Freemason logo has a compass and a square ruler on it? They are trying to compete with God to attain his level of perfection. A FOOL'S ERRAND!

[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
04-08-2017, 09:49 AM
(04-08-2017 09:40 AM)cactus Wrote:  
(04-08-2017 09:37 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Anything with a square is really a cube and anything hexagonal is really a cube and anything circular is somehow also really a cube and no cube is just a coincidence...

Triangles, too. Don't forget triangles.
And pentagons.
Line segments and points are probably evil, too.

Well sure, triangles and pentagons have edges and angles and do you know what else has edges and angles? Cubes! And what else do cubes have? Line segments and points! It all fits!

I think Picasso was behind it.

Quote:Anything less than 7, really, because that means it's less than perfection.
Numbers that claim to be higher than 7 are actually just 7.

7 can't exist... only 6 (faces on a cube), 8 (points), or 12 (edges).

04-08-2017, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 10:08 AM by cactus.)
http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/1...turn-have-

Saturn has seven groups of rings. They are WITH the planet, but not OF the planet.
See, that means the all-encompassing glory of Yahweh is acting as a barrier to prevent Saturn's pure evil from escaping and destroying the solar system.

The individual rings are the 144,000 that were mentioned in Revelation. Mainstream science has yet to discover this number.
They are "sealed" in their orbit around Saturn.
Revelation 7:4 Wrote:Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

04-08-2017, 10:29 AM
I've got 11 Saturn's. (7 running).

None of them have any cubes...

Unless you count cc's. 1900 of those...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-08-2017, 02:55 PM
“We’re told, in the Bible, Satan is the Prince of Time and Space” – we are?
“That’s why Satan’s called Lord of the Rings” – He is? That’s an image of Sauron, dude. Sauron isn’t Satan in LOTR, you’re think of Melkor.

Wow…montage of Geico commercial, Xbox logo, the PS4 controller having a square button, and a photoshopped Bill Gates with a vaccine looming over terrified African kids. The Portal Companion Cube is Satan? Guy does realize you have to sacrifice the Companion Cube, right? Oh, you even show the player killing the Companion Cube.

“But oh, you’re not convinced, that’s Portal…look at Minecraft!” “This game looks terrible, but it’s the same lie sold in the Garden of Eden! You can be as Gods!” Listen, crazy man, I’m working on a big fortress in survival mode right now. If I was “as gods”, I’d have not poured 20+ hours into making this thing and still not be done. He points out all of Minecraft is built on CUBES!

“Before Time began, there was the Cube” says Optimus Prime while voicing over a clip of Thor the Dark World. Star Trek First Contact clip with Starfleet fighting a Borg…CUBE! Image of the Doctor from Dr. Who holding a CUBE! Monster in Monsters Inc. holding a CUBE! Red Skull holds the Tesseract (a CUBE!). A game show called THE CUBE! A show for three year olds called Rolie Polie Olie with a CUBE!

And in one of our last slides we’re shown “Kronos-Saturn-Satan: Great Architect and Time Lord”. Dear goodness, the cubes are everywhere, like the box of tissues on my desk is a CUBE!!! Wink

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2017, 03:12 PM
I don't care what you guys say... nobody will ever out crazy the TIMECUBE

For reference the timecube wiki

Drinking Beverage

A friend in the hole
"I'll be back when I want it...not when I need it." - Hawkeye
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
04-08-2017, 04:44 PM
(04-08-2017 03:12 PM)unsapien Wrote:  I don't care what you guys say... nobody will ever out crazy the TIMECUBE

For reference the timecube wiki

Drinking Beverage

Gasp
No

Reminds me of M C Shampoo