Oh my. It looks like they're gonna remake everything.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Oh my. It looks like they're gonna remake everything.
(25-05-2016 12:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Rose Red (which sounds like Snow White before the 7 castaways (oops I mean Dwarfs)

Rose Red is Snow White's more exuberant and adventurous sister. However she's sister with a different Snow White, not the seven dwarf's Snow White. That being said, in the Vertigo comic series Fables, they play loose and fast with cannon and their Red Rose and Snow White are both sisters and involved with the dwarfs. Who can say what Disney is going to do.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-05-2016, 09:35 PM
(25-05-2016 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 06:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well I didn't say all were but some are. Wall-E, Up, Zootopia, Big Hero 6 (If you count that) and Inside Out wasn't bad.

OMFG Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is so not an OIP it has an 18 year comic run. That would be like saying Batman is an OIp for Warner Brothers. They did a horrible job adapting the comic as well which means we will never get a real Big Hero 6 movie.

Faithful adaptation or not, my only exposure to Big Hero 6 is the movie, and I thought it was fantastic. Sleepy

25-05-2016, 09:42 PM
(25-05-2016 09:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  OMFG Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is so not an OIP it has an 18 year comic run. That would be like saying Batman is an OIp for Warner Brothers. They did a horrible job adapting the comic as well which means we will never get a real Big Hero 6 movie.

Faithful adaptation or not, my only exposure to Big Hero 6 is the movie, and I thought it was fantastic. Sleepy

The movie was fine for what it was, what it was however was not Big Hero 6 and as such we will never get a real Big Hero 6 movie. It'd be like if the Justice League was rewritten to focus on Martian Manhunter to the exclusion of all other members.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-05-2016, 10:35 PM
(25-05-2016 09:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 09:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Faithful adaptation or not, my only exposure to Big Hero 6 is the movie, and I thought it was fantastic. Sleepy

The movie was fine for what it was, what it was however was not Big Hero 6 and as such we will never get a real Big Hero 6 movie. It'd be like if the Justice League was rewritten to focus on Martian Manhunter to the exclusion of all other members.

Considering Batman V Superman, that might not be a bad idea. Rolleyes

25-05-2016, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 01:52 PM by CleverUsername.)
(25-05-2016 10:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Even Pixar is reduced to making sequels -- they had ideas for like 8 (can't recall the actual number but it wasn't a lot) different animated movies (Toy Story was the first) all have been made -- now they just make sequels...Finding Dory, Toy story 4, Cars whatever.....

Pixar announced back in 2013 that they were going to "cut back" on sequels by releasing an original movie every year and releasing a sequel alongside that year's original every other year.

Ignoring the whole "They went fifteen years with one non-original and now having them every other year is cutting back to them" nonsense...yeah, you can see how well they stuck to that.

Edit: Thousandth post Smile

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
26-05-2016, 02:46 AM
(25-05-2016 06:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 06:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not always, Tomorrowland kinda sucked.

Well I didn't say all were but some are. Wall-E, Up, Zootopia, Big Hero 6 (If you count that) and Inside Out wasn't bad.

Sorry. That's Pixar produced films.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-05-2016, 02:57 AM
(26-05-2016 02:46 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 06:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well I didn't say all were but some are. Wall-E, Up, Zootopia, Big Hero 6 (If you count that) and Inside Out wasn't bad.

They were listed on Disneys website under films so, that confused me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-05-2016, 03:08 AM
(26-05-2016 02:46 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Well technically yes but Disney has owned Pixar since 2006 so even though they are Pixar produced, they are Disney owned, so you could consider them Disney movies.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-05-2016, 06:07 AM
(25-05-2016 12:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Alice in Wonderland was already done (with Depp) earlier so this is a sequel too (through the looking glass) and I'm pretty sure Disney already did an animated version years ago of that too (but could be wrong).

Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland has been one my favorites since I was a kid. I was not so impressed with the live action with Depp. I have both on DVD but would watch the animated one again...the live action...probably not.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-05-2016, 05:37 AM
Nice try Disney, but you can't win against reuploaders:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post