Oh my fucking ALLAH!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Oh my fucking ALLAH!
This is an actual facebook post between an atheist friend of mine
and a muslim "friend" of his

[Image: fUwX.jpeg]

Not an extremist, just another middle-class muslim teenager.

This is what i meant by how moderation in islam is almost nonexistant.
a lot of the muslims i know share exactly the same sentiment, Shameful.
They think the world is their playground and anyone who isnt with them is
just a prop.

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Jackrabbit's post
05-02-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: Oh my fucking ALLAH!
They don’t sweeten it at all do they?
The only difference is that (most) christians don’t come out and say it… At least you know where you stand with the muslim religion, they don’t hide behind any falsehood of peace as they sharpen their knives.

Same end result on ether side though, it’s all just black or white with these people isn’t it?

As I’ve said before, religion is the biggest threat to the survival of the human race.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
05-02-2012, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 08:29 AM by Thomas.)
(05-02-2012 03:09 AM)Karl Wrote:  The only difference is that (most) christians don’t come out and say it…
William Lane Craig does say it:

"On a Divine Command theory of ethics such as I defended in the debate, God’s commands to us are non-negotiable in the sense that we have a moral obligation to obey God’s commands. To disobey His commands is to fail to discharge our moral duties It does not follow from this that moral improvement is impossible. For God’s commands can be contingent upon the realities of the human condition relative to the times and places of the recipients of those commands. Real people in the circumstances in which they exist may not be capable of receiving or carrying out God’s moral ideal for them and so are given commands which may be much less than ideal but nonetheless suited for the reality of their situation."

William Lane Craig in his own words. What is the logical conclusion to his thinking?
Christians just don't have the political strength to burn heretics and stone homosexuals in public today, but some believe god commands them to do so.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post
05-02-2012, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 09:03 AM by Zat.)
(05-02-2012 02:46 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  This is what i meant by how moderation in islam is almost nonexistant

How about the “1 Shot, 2 Kills” T-Shirt Showing Pregnant Palestinian Woman With Bullseye On Her Belly ?

Real christian/jewish moderation, is it? Angry

Don't bother to answer. The title of the thread shows how moderate you are. Rolleyes
05-02-2012, 09:28 AM
I can't find the quote; but someone on youtube said to me - the world would be a better place if more people found religion. *Sigh* I had to reply that the world is full of religion already and its fucked! Every religion thinks they are right, causing war in certain cases. Atheists aren't trying to kill anyone we just disagree with everyone else, haha.

He replied to me saying "religion is bad but GOD is good! If you want salvation GOD will be waiting for you." Oh give me a break, spare me the literature talk. Why is it when people are trying to convert someone who is a non-believer they can only seem to use scripture and never give any reasonable arguments.
05-02-2012, 09:46 AM
(05-02-2012 08:56 AM)Zat Wrote:  Don't bother to answer. The title of the thread shows how moderate you are. Rolleyes

In defense of Jackrabbit I think you may have misread the post.
It is not an attack on Islam from an intolerance Jackrabbit, but a comment on all religion's intolerance.

Voltaire, "If someone can get you to believe an absurdity, they can get you to commit an atrocity", certainly applies here.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 4 users Like Thomas's post
05-02-2012, 09:55 AM
(05-02-2012 09:46 AM)Thomas Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 08:56 AM)Zat Wrote:  Don't bother to answer. The title of the thread shows how moderate you are. Rolleyes

In defense of Jackrabbit I think you may have misread the post.
It is not an attack on Islam from an intolerance Jackrabbit, but a comment on all religion's intolerance.

Voltaire, "If someone can get you to believe an absurdity, they can get you to commit an atrocity", certainly applies here.

That and the fact that my family are muslim "moderates", and they think anyone who leaves islam
should be exicuted a.k.a. me.
good thing they dont know im an atheist and they wont know until i move out.
All the moderates i know hold the same beliefs as the extremists but they just dont act on them because it's actually considered Kufr "blasphemy" to even question something like "if we should
really stone gay people" or anything else in the Quran
they're losing the authority to carry out their destructive beliefs

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
[+] 2 users Like Jackrabbit's post
05-02-2012, 09:57 AM
(05-02-2012 09:46 AM)Thomas Wrote:  In defense of Jackrabbit I think you may have misread the post.

If this is the case, then I am sorry.

The title should have said: "Oh my fucking RELIGION!"
05-02-2012, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 10:02 AM by Jackrabbit.)
it was in response to the facebook comment
and allah is just arabic for god. even arabic jews and christians call him allah fyi

05-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Muslim-Extremeists are gamblers on a level I can't even imagine. They will blow themselves up to go to fucking heaven! They better hope they blow the last non-believer up before the last guys sets himself off.

72 Virgins :/