Oh my fucking ALLAH!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Oh my fucking ALLAH!
Isn't the torture still very prevalent? I thought only murder was currently seen as illegal in Egypt. I was pretty sure you'd still be beaten pretty badly for disagreeing.

In the US I've only found excessively moderate forgiving muslims, but then again they did travel very far away from mecca so you would think that would suggest something about how highly religious they are. Yes some are war refugees and usually that keeps you timid. I find that most Muslims in Missouri enjoy maintaining all of the non violent customs. I've known a few arabic men who really cant stand the way things are in the US, but I've yet to find a woman who doesn't enjoy the difference. Only met one transsexual and he transitioned while in Europe.

I would definitely have to say that it's partly where you live taking into effect. If I lived in Egypt I'd be pretty aggressive too. I'm not appreciative of the new laws allowing gay people to spend their lives rotting away in cells with little food as opposed to simply being killed.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
06-02-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 01:47 PM by Starcrash.)
RE: Oh my fucking ALLAH!
(05-02-2012 04:37 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  im just saying that the quran is very clear about that particular sentiment "anyone who isnt muslim is trash" (abdelz style)
basically it's as popular as "love thy neighbor" or "turn the other cheek" except more violent.

The bible is very clear about the punishment for homosexual relations (death). But Christians currently living in a society that doesn't tolerate killing gays have rationalized it so that they don't have to fulfill this illegal obligation.

A better example might be killing witches. This was done long after the bible was written and readily available. What changed? Society's tolerance for it. And then Christian belief followed shortly afterwards. I think this is why Muslims in the US don't see the Qur'an as a prescription for violence.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply